sun leaves dieing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
hello all as the ones who read my last post all know i have three plants in a small space under 9 cfls .. the problem i am haveing is they are about 6 wks in flower and all of the leaves on two of the plants are dieing one of them is completely bare of any big leaves the other one the leaves are getting brown spots all over it even on the leaves with trics on it.. the smaller plant i have is beautiful has almost all of the leaves left minus one or two ... so if anyone here knows what may be happening considering they are all haveing different effects.. pls help .. it also seems that they are slowing down and the trics don't seem as visible.. thanks

it is really hard to say without pics, how is your ph? i know that plants use up all the energy stored in the fan leaves and they will yellow and die off. but the brown spots sounds like ph problems to me but like i said without pics can't tell

in my last grow while in flowering under alot of cfls i had them all so close almost touching the plant and mine had spots like your describing. i moved my lights back some and it didn't get any worse after that.. might have been luck i don't know just how mine worked out.

Run down the checklist mate.

Heat, humidity, air flow, nutes, salt content in grow medium, the grow medium itself, bugs or parasites. Eliminate one at a time until you find the problem. Without pics though, all we can do is just guess at what the problem COULD be not what the problem IS.

My best guess, from what you have said, and my experience using CFL's is that either it is to hot in the garden, the lights are to close, or they are getting nute burned.

thanks all for the advice yall said u need pic so i got some plus some other just for show.. they are sick but still look great... tell me what u think

my favorite x-mas tree 010.jpg

my favorite x-mas tree 011.jpg

my favorite x-mas tree 012.jpg

my favorite x-mas tree 013.jpg

my favorite x-mas tree 014.jpg

my favorite x-mas tree 016.jpg

my favorite x-mas tree 019.jpg

my favorite x-mas tree 020.jpg

I don't really see any real problem with the fan leaves but I do see that atleast one of your plants looks just about ready to seed itself and probably its neighbours...I see a hermie

Do you see the little yellow banana looking things coming out of the buds in pictures 1, 6 and 7? Maybe it is just the picture but if they are nanners, you are going to want to move this plant asap or all of your bud is going to be seeded

.I see a hermie
...boy howdeee! ...as many open stamin as I see, I think it's far past saving that crop. :(

man thats alot of pollen being dropped. sorry about the heshe bro. throw the seeds in the trash or better yet flush them.

yeah that really sucks cause i tried to pick off the male balls at the begining and i was woundering what the leaves were i just thought it was in the strain. well i guess i will just have some seeds in my bud it should still be good smoke... i was really hoping that this was jsut strain cause the hairs that are on it instead of being white they r red like strawberry red so mayb this was cause by the fact that it is hermie.. thanks guys. now should i just cut it on down and smoke what is there or is it to late to save my other ladies from being melested.. pls help me soon thanks...

just wanted to ask can i clone the other two plants even if they are pollenated this time around.. or should i go ahead and start some more seeds and try it again when these finish.. pls help me and again thanks everone for the advice ...

stoner 420 said:
just wanted to ask can i clone the other two plants even if they are pollenated this time around.. or should i go ahead and start some more seeds and try it again when these finish.. pls help me and again thanks everone for the advice ...

IMO, I think that they are too far into flowering to clone. However, if you have a lower branch that looks suitable, you have nothing to lose by trying.

ok thanks hemp i think u r right but i will try it anyways i have some healthy cuttable spots on the bottoms of the plants.. but for the hermie i took it out of the box and put it on the floor infront of the box so that way i can just open the door to give it light and the when the lights go off i will shut the door so the others don't get light and do the same... thanks to everyone .. the hermie will be done in about a week cause the trics are already turning amber.......

Latest posts

Back