Sup, New In Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I Want Buds

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here obviously and I'm hoping this place gets a lot of people a lot of the other forums are lame. This one seems better. Well anyways, I'm a new grower and I thought if I'm gonna do this right then I better not be afraid or ashamed to ask advice from people who are probably more experienced. So on that I hope you'll welcome me, I Want Buds

Welcome, Buds. If you've got questions, this is THE place. Lots of stickies with lots of good advice. Peace, luck and get growing.

hello and welcome :48:

and yes this one is better than others :D
enjoy your stay :bong:

welcome man. you need advice well you in the right spot.. these guys are merical workers... lol
"GROW AND LEARN"

these guys are merical workers !!(why thanks lefthand ) learn and grow !...here cop a righthand ! oohh why am i here now uumm ??? oohh yeah... welcome i want buds ..enjoy and welcome home we'll have a party for you when you can afford it ! peace and take care !

Welcome, I just found this site too. It seems to have a great group of friendly and knowledgeable people, I feel at home already. Never be afraid or ashamed to ask for advice, you are not alone anymore. :48:

Yo Ho Buds,

Well forgive us for shortening up your handle(name), but we all do that with each other, half the time they just refer to me as KK, but you can call me what you will.
You can call me, no-no let's not go there, LOL
Allow us to welcome you to this living site, Indeed this place is much akin to a living library. Please do read up on our rules here, you will find them few, and easy to run with. We do like to keep it clean here, kinda like picking up some trash that someone left behind in a really cool spot where you would dig smoking a hoober and chilling out. The trash just messes up the scene ya know.
You will make friends here, if you want, and certainly you will want to take a nose dive right into the forums. Read, read, read, and you are most welcome to share pics and ideas and thoughts of your own.
Again welcome home friend.

smoke in peace
KIngKahuuna:cool:

I'm overwhelmed by the welcome I've received. Didn't expect everyone to be so open to the newbie.. Thanks everyone and I'm sure I'll learn everything I need to know and then some on this beautiful forum. I Want Buds

Oh and King K, I'll be sure to check out the rules but just know that I plan on being a positive addition, not a nuisance.

If you want buds then you shall cultivate.
There is a ton of info on this forum, from stickied threads to grow journals to grow guides-too much to mention at once.

keep it green.

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :watchplant:

Gb

Latest posts

Back