sup yall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

th3bigbad

Reaction score
hey yall, just thought id say "hi", and hope to get to know you all better.
for those of yall that dont know me from some of the other forums, im a bit of a hydro guy, and if i can help im more than happy to.:D

Yo Ho,
Hey Big Welcomes to ya. Yeah that's the way to start. Right off the batt willing to help out. That's cool

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thanx for the warm welcome. i have been kickin around forums for a while. i havent read all the site rules yet so i wont promote other sites, but ive been around.
guess i could go into alil more detail about myself. ive been growin for about 13 years, but only 3 of hydro. ive done a few ebb-n-flos, but ima DWC guy. ive done 20ish grows with DCW, and have tried just about every hair brained idea that popped in my well stoned head. uv lights, air pumpless DWCs, cold water culture, you name it ive prolly messed it up a time or 3. ima big time DIYer cool tubes, scrubbers, chillers, CO2, pretty much any kinda setup.
well thats enough blabbin about myself. ill be seein yall around im sure.

have a great day.

cool... a fellow DIYer... gotta love'em ;)

pull up a stool :48: got any pics??? (not of yerself... of some DIY stuff you've done...)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome To Mp. Cant Wait To See Your Hydro Skillz.

Hey bro, nice to see you found your way, look forward to seeing your work again.:aok:

heya widow long time no see. how u been??? ive got all kinds of new toys to play with. now maybe i have a nice e-drama free place to show out alil. lol i just finished up a grow with a new type of setup that ill be posting about later that will blow you away. i dont want to give up the whole story yet, but i did get some really good results with alota room for improvement.

Latest posts

Back