Sup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dark_horse_

Reaction score
Hey names DarkHORse been on and off here Tryna grow some bud for medicine I have insomnia from Texas btw Howdy

Thanks RoseBUD and burnin Glad there’s people here for help on growin this is great

DH --We haven't crossed paths that I remember but welcome back !-- Dank grows on the beach in South Texas !-- I know cause I grow it there !-- This is where the 411 to growing lives !-- What U growing and how ?

DH --We haven't crossed paths that I remember but welcome back !-- Dank grows on the beach in South Texas !-- I know cause I grow it there !-- This is where the 411 to growing lives !-- What U growing and how ?
I’m buyin seeds online some kush for my sleep and I’ve grown before years back but it was a ghetto grow lol basically just a light and a fan

I’m here to learn and listen to you guys tips on growing also just to hang with you guys and talk about other shit make friends

DH -- I eat more weed than I smoke !-- I spent most of a decade as a legal morphine junkie -- I now take cannacaps for pain and they'll help U sleep too !-- The weed has to be decarbed to turn THCa and CBDa into their active form so it can be obsorbed in the belly !-- I have had good luck treating myself !-- Half high THC weed and half high CBD weed in gel caps works for me !-- Don't mean I won't take a toke or 2 !--

Cuz --Texas might be a prohibition state -- I hope that will change after the 1st of the year but most of what I grow -- I bred !-- There was a time when lots of outstanding genetics passed thru my hands and I kept some !-- My Indicas will eat U alive !-- I figured Texas would want some Texas born and bred varieties of it's own after prohibition ends !-- How's this one sound ?
SR91- x- (MZR-x BBSL)
=SR91= Sangarara Reserve x- 91 Dragons -- A high class indica outta Peru
(MZR-X-BBSL)=
MZR =Mazar-i-Shariff -- A giant indica of Lebonese Blond Hash fame !
BBSL = Black Berry Snow Lotus -- They told me the BBSL male "Bring the fire" -- I already had fire but he did me right !--
I got others too --Lots of more !-- Tell them-- Blow the dam whistle I'm ready to kick it !

DH - I got the grow shut down right now -- Looks like I might end up in deep east Texas -- I'm eager to get set back up and running -- I got stuff needs sorting out !-- This spring /summer I bred with 3 males some on a dozen different girls some on fewer -- I'm a cloner - I gotta go thru the crosses looking for the extraordinary -- That I'll clone !
I used a BBSL male - A B.B. King male ( This came from Umbra and is not the same as the B.B. King listed in the seed catalogs )-- This one is BPU-X-B.B-- (Blackberry Kush -x Purple Citral --x-- Uzbekistan Hash Plant) -x Blueberry Blast -- I also used another male from Umbra -- BOC -- ( Box Of Chocolate )-- He put 4 females from 4 different Chocolate varieties and 4 males from different chocolate varieties in a breeding tent and let them have at it !-- I used a male from those seed !-- Then there was a male from a Mazar-i-Shariff mom and BBSL dad -- Sorry I get high and started rambling !-- I have a problem with that sometimes !

Latest posts

Back