Super lemon haze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't done Super Lemon Haze yet and I know alot of people don't like Greenhouse but I've been happy with everything from them. Himalay Gold has been my favorit so far. My friend is currently working on Arjan's Strawberry Haze, and Lemon Skunk. AMS and the Church wasn't bad either.

Just bagged up my Super Lemon Haze. Got 4oz per plant It's no doubt top shelf. takes 11 weeks plus, but well worth it.

tesla said:
Just bagged up my Super Lemon Haze. Got 4oz per plant It's no doubt top shelf. takes 11 weeks plus, but well worth it.

hey neighbore...do you go to that club on shaw and maroa?

2Dog said:
I didnt buy it..instead I got train wreck...may have been a bad decision I will tell you when I harvest it lmao..

it was a bad decision the tw doesnt look too good to me course it is so sativa...I think she will give me lots of weight tho..

2Dog nah I live south of the there. The two Sativa's I am doing now is the Super Lemon Haze and G-13. Both are Top Shelf. The G-13 Average 6 oz plus.

nouvellechef said:
I hope "freebies" dont mean they are no good or ok. I will be hurting if I take 2 months to clone 36 Sleestacks and it does not pan out.

Dude are you seriousely filling your grow with plants that you have never even tried???

Come on man...I know that you know better than that...are you a gambling man?

I'd at least grow them out and make sure there was a certain pheno worth cloning. I'm not trying to dog on you brother...but maybe just get you to open your eyes up to what you are doing....cause I know your a smart dude.

I've had a 10 pack of seeds with 1/2 being fem, and only one of those be worth reproducing...the other 4 being average or less. I'd just hate to see you fill your whole grow with something you haven't even smoked man...trying to get you to rethink your situation...like I said not trying to dog on you!

I'm thinking you haven't started this process yet, thinking back on some of our past conversations...so hopefully I can get you to think this through a little bit. 36 plants of something you've not even seen mature...let alone smoked...is a huge gamble bro!

has anyone tried this strain outdoors?

im getting 5 seeds from the Tude, hoping to get 4oz+ on each

nope you get to be the leader on this one...someone's got to do it..GJ time!

skoo...I don't know where you live...but some hazes can take along time to finish...just a thought...and I don't know anything about these, they may be early finishers.

thanks ill keep that in mind, i live right beside Lake Ontario.

After a long browsing of the attitude, i chose 3 hazes.

for outdoor grow

1. super Lemon haze
2. Ajrans haze 1
3. super silver haze

would anyone advise against any one of these strains.
which one is the smallest yielder?

they do take forever to finish but i dont think its 22.9% thc i think that is a lil high

skoomaman said:
thanks ill keep that in mind, i live right beside Lake Ontario.

After a long browsing of the attitude, i chose 3 hazes.

for outdoor grow

1. super Lemon haze
2. Ajrans haze 1
3. super silver haze

would anyone advise against any one of these strains.
which one is the smallest yielder?

not sure bout yield of 2 and 3 but some1 in a thread not too long ago said they were pullin 4 oz off each plant of the SLH.. but the SSH is def some great smoke too.. havent yet tried SLH

SSH, can be very heavy yielder. For maximum yield, top 3 times and veg for 6-8 weeks in soil. If kept healthy, you could see 8oz. You put it in water and do the same for 4-5 weeks veg, 8-12 is possible.

Dahova said:
they do take forever to finish but i dont think its 22.9% thc i think that is a lil high
haha i dont trust those numbers either, especially since only about half the strains have an a thc%.
im pretty sure that that its the max they have ever gotten on one of them, but idk.

If i start all three at the same time would they all finish at the same time? since they are all haze?

Latest posts

Back