Super Shiva!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muad'dib

Reaction score
Just put my 5 likkle seedz in Peat Pellets and they are now in their likkle 'greenhouse' with a 65/500 Fluorex CFL on 18/6.

Will update and post photos when there is anything to post!!

Man I am looking forward to this!

First grow. I am planning an Ebb and Flow. Details aint exactly fixed as i am putting the whole thing together over this coming week! Hope the materials get here before these likkle buggers need transplanting!.:p:p:p:p:p

Everything sounds good. Look foward to following your grow for beginning to end. GREEN MOJO for the babies coming your way. ;)

GreenMojo.JPG

Much Mojo! Much indeed! Have fun dude. And remember patience is the key with the ladies no matter what type of species or plant it is.

nice Muad'dib, Im lookin forward to seeing some supa shiva in action! will be following this one!

Placed seeds in peat pellets almost 24 hours ago.
This morning (after only 12 hours), the shoot had broken the surface!!

These are pics taken after 20 hours under the 'greenhouse', which is sat in my cool garage. The white thing in the tray is a piece of kitchen towel that i have moistened to keep the humidity in the greenhouse high.

Click images for larger pic.

Kwick Kwestion..... when I see 'flowering time 6 - 8 weeks', does this mean the amount of time to keep in flowering??? (yeah... ok.. its a dumb question but..)

Muad'dib said:
Kwick Kwestion..... when I see 'flowering time 6 - 8 weeks', does this mean the amount of time to keep in flowering??? (yeah... ok.. its a dumb question but..)
You got it mang. ;)

My likkle babes have been under Fluorex for 4 days now.

2" tall and 1" across.

Tap root is visible at the bottom of the peat pellets, and white hair roots are starting to show around the outside.

Should I repot already?? I am gonna be putting these into clay pellets for the hydro, but should i repot into something now?:eek:

5 more seeds are in the germination process as of today.
This batch will be Bubblegum

I wondered that too, but, as I am building my own system, I am allowing a trap to collect any solids that run through the pipes.

Crazy Horse said:
Can you put peat pellets in hydro? Just wondering.
Yes. I use them on every grow. After harvest, I dig them out and they are always intact. I'm sure some of the small particles of peat are put through the system, but nothing that ever caused a problem. I've been using peat pellets in hydro for about 25 years.

That's good to know. 25 years SB, holy crap, I wasn't even in school yet.

Crazy Horse said:
That's good to know. 25 years SB, holy crap, I wasn't even in school yet.
Dagone man! I have dust in my house that's older than that! I watched when dirt was born! Most rocks are younger than me! Heck, I lit the sun man! Someone had to do it!

Hehe, I'm stoned again...

One week down and these likkle darlings are growing like weeds.
Tallest now almost 3", leaves are coming along nicely.

One point that I am noteing is that the 65/500W Fluorex Floodlight doesnt seem to produce the same amount of light along its length. Obviously there isnt any light produced at the ballast end, but, I am rather dissapointed and will be moving over to Shop light and Tubes for my Seedlings and Clones from now on.
Checked the strongest point with a light meter and read 6000 Lumens 2" from the lamp!
Watering with a little Advanced Nutrients 'Grow' mixed in (.5tspn/gallon)

Forgot to post pic (click for larger)

EDIT:
The link you provided didn't work. Please post your pictures on this server using the "Attachments" button below the post you write.

Thanks, Stoney.

DSCF0012_resize.JPG

glad there coming on nicely Muad'dib, should take some pics soon my friend, gotta keep us updated!

Hmmm.. this may be a close shave... My MH arrives on Monday... The grow room will be done by then. These likkle buggers are growing FAST!

Update...
I have been 'away from computer' for nearly a month now.... Hows things happening???

Well.. at last update, I was worried that these likkle things would be outgrowing their pots... I went and finished the 'grow room' and installed a 400W MH in there.

Here are some photos that show the last month, although not quite 'every day' pics...

Now a question or three....

1- I have two of the plants that have the frilly edges of the leaves turning up a little. What causes this? And what should I do.

2- I am seeing that all of the new leaves are getting a little burnt right at the tip. I was seeing some nute burn before i repotted them in HydroTon. Since then I have flushed them and they seem to be liking the new system. Should i worry about the tip?

plus... you will see in a couple of pics that i am 'experimenting' with one of the plants. I basically tried to FIM it at the second node to try and get two main stems growing from a single plant. So far it looks like it may work, but I will keep my eyes on it.

03-31-07 pic1.jpg

04-14-07 pic1.jpg

04-14-07 pic2.jpg

04-15-07 pic1.jpg

04-15-07 pic2.jpg

04-18-07 pic1.jpg

04-18-07 pic2.jpg

Latest posts

Back