Super Thrive Plant Vitamin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peacock

Reaction score
Super Thrive is dated back to the 1940's and is still being used. Super Thrive is a plant hormone with the first ingredient B-1 which plants produce.
On what I have read there does not seem to be much of a difference using Super Thrive and not using it. Is it best to use it during cloning, rooting and transplanting? Thoughts.
I'm looking for fertilizers and other ingredients.
DNF fertilizer seems to be the most common in the hydroponic stores that I've noticed.

Success stories - not so successful stories and products others use would be beneficial.

When to use and not to use.

I tryed it in vegg and clone stages and did not notice anything.
IMO its over rated.

As for nutes
You cant go wrong with GH 3 part nutes, ive also used GH floranova and it seem to work great and its very simple one part formula.

i use it all the time. every other watering (not feeding) and im satisfied with the results. IMO its good and has proven results ...i agree with you on the transplanting part also.. overall a good product to use in conjunction..

im currently using SUPER THRIVE on my plants and it is working great u can see results. it isnt a ferilizer it is concetrated plant hormones,superthrive is strong to much will scorch your leaves!:eek:

Im a firm believer that Superthrive is useful throughout the Whole cycle I use it all the way through and believe me when it comes time to take clones it helps with the stress of the plants

friend of mine is in finishing stages of grow & through out grow used on half of crop clearly labeled & guess what NO DIFFERANCE. i believe if you read enough hub bub you will make ur self believe. do 1/2 w/ & 1/2 w/o see if u can see diff.

honestly, I would much rather use liquid Karma or advanced nutrients Nirvana, they are kind of similar, but both Nirvana and Liquid Karma are way better products. They are all around bio-catalysts

Meh...I stilll believe in Superthrive I use full strength though maybe did you notice any rapid growth o0n the plants with ???I have noticed on plants with and without...I mean come on the shi%% says "Helped Win World War 1 or 2 "
I forget...j/k...

massproducer said:
honestly, I would much rather use liquid Karma or advanced nutrients Nirvana, they are kind of similar, but both Nirvana and Liquid Karma are way better products. They are all around bio-catalysts
Yup. Liquid Karma is some good stuff. Great for people who can't wait to feed. You can germinate with LK:hubba:.

I loved superTHRIVE im not sure how much of a difference it made but i got into the habbit of using it..

Latest posts

Back