Super weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Newbud

I'm sat watching a program called Super weed on National Geographic.
Has anyone watched this crap?
They are well out of order, real alarmist crap so far.

For all you gorilla growers in Cali they reckon you are well armed and ready to defend your money lol and aparently i can pull £400 000 a year out my grow room lol lol lol.

Just started to talk about Oaksterdam so i'm hoping it will get more balanced info.

Yeah Ive seen that before. They got some nice grows going on out in northern Cali. I wish my full time job was just growing crazy outdoor gardens.

What dont people get? no matter how much thc you smoke, you can only get SO high..... it just doesn't matter. you can not get that high, it just doesn't work.

they also never mention that most ppl smoke this killer bud out of batties or small pipes, and that unlike them and their stupid friends back in the 70's, we dont have a smoke literally a sandwich bag full o crap to get high.

im not armed... i have 40 plants(8 mature) and 600$ in cash..... rob me.... since its illegal i accept that i cant call the cops. i also do not feel anyone should be armed. once you bring weapons into the situation the situation has become pointless. i accept that i cant even call them when i should. like when the neighbor is getting beat around for the 5th night in a row by her bf. or when kids are roaring atvs places they shouldn't be, or when the same neighbors are screaming and yelling about someone taking the lid off a cooking meth pot that was on the stove(they opened the windows and left for 2 days... thanks for the warning....).....

why do i dislike the police? cause i cant even ******* use them.

Well what a pile of toss lol.
"New super strong kinds of cannabis called SKUNK":doh:
Was one of them "You will turn phsycotic if you smoke a joint" type of programs
It went into some of the insanity that is US law :huh: which i found pretty interesting.
How you guys can grow /supply whatever perfectly legaly within a state and pay taxes etc but then theres federal law and it's illegal and sudenly your a criminal :eek: :confused2:
:rant: I still dont get that.

Think about the only good thing i saw was cops saying there not looking for couple of plants in a cupboard in your bedroom but after the bigger "organised crime" grows.
There were some mighty impressive UK "pot factories":farm:

Some good footage on IR camera's from helicopter.
Anyone venting warm air into attic, especially in cooler climates i imagine, wants to be carefull.
It was quite easy to spot roof tops that were even slightly warmer than the houses around it and they said they DO look for them.
Gona have me putting some serious thought behind an attic grow anyway.

I'm going for a joint of super strong super skunk now so i might be too mentally retarded to post again so good by everyone lol.

Imagine if they ever smoked male DP WW fan leaves or stems :shocked: they'd probably die :giggle:

i wanna know how well you can see my 86* room and 1kw hps even tho its in the basement.

Lotek i know what you mean man.
My next door neighbours are Alcoholics and they got a little girl who got some sort of issues.
Hear them fighting, him batter her and i pretty sure she battered the kid too but i dont feel i can do anything about it in case i end up in crap too.

You'd think basement would be fine i'm sure.

my house smells... id be fucked if they ever came to the door. not always cause of the plants. mostly from us smoking it all the time. and we smoke fresh stuff so it smells the same.

Yup same here fella.
I'm a real unsociable fella lol as in i dont have people coming to my house and the very few that do know me very well so just think the smell from me smoking.

What dont people get? no matter how much thc you smoke, you can only get SO high..... it just doesn't matter. you can not get that high, it just doesn't work.

THC not the only thing in Mj that gets you high. i've had Sat hybrids that i didn't hit a plateau i just put the joint down cuz i couldn't take anymore. LOL
I agree that most commercial has a limit. but some strains i've grown i couldnt smoke past a certain point or i felt way to tweaked out. (Juicy Fuit Thai x Champagne) more i smoked higher i got...not stoned....felt like i was on speed and lasted for hours. Heard one person that grew it said gave to friend and they thought it was laced...and could see why.
Indicas mainly just made me couch locked to the point i just fell asleep. why i guess i like sativas :p

lotek said:

they also never mention that most ppl smoke this killer bud out of batties or small pipes, and that unlike them and their stupid friends back in the 70's, we dont have a smoke literally a sandwich bag full o crap to get high.

im not armed... i have 40 plants(8 mature) and 600$ in cash..... rob me.... since its illegal i accept that i cant call the cops. i also do not feel anyone should be armed. once you bring weapons into the situation the situation has become pointless. i accept that i cant even call them when i should. like when the neighbor is getting beat around for the 5th night in a row by her bf. or when kids are roaring atvs places they shouldn't be, or when the same neighbors are screaming and yelling about someone taking the lid off a cooking meth pot that was on the stove(they opened the windows and left for 2 days... thanks for the warning....).....

why do i dislike the police? cause i cant even ******* use them.
I would think the cops are going to show up everytually anyways, when he beats her to death or their house explodes from cooking meth.....

Mutt said:
THC not the only thing in Mj that gets you high. i've had Sat hybrids that i didn't hit a plateau i just put the joint down cuz i couldn't take anymore. LOL

Yeah I gotta gree with that. Like the other night I smoked 3 joints of 50-50 practically one after the other and in the park I felt like I was taking part in a Cheech and Chong movie or part of a Captain Beefheart album. Probably it was setting off residual connections from the hundreds of trips I took in my yoof ... the colours of the cars, in particular, seemed amazing, and I was getting purple halos around red brake lights.

lotek said:
im not armed... i have 40 plants(8 mature) and 600$ in cash..... rob me.... since its illegal i accept that i cant call the cops. i also do not feel anyone should be armed. once you bring weapons into the situation the situation has become pointless.
:huh: I for one would like to say i'm well armed and it has nothin to do with my grow. i have rifles and shot guns for hunting but the 40 cal hangin on my bed is for the unfortunate soul who thinks there gonna come in my house and harm my family or take what i've worked my a** of to get. when some one comes in your house with a gun and all you have is a hand with some skin on it to protect your wife and children you'll rethink a comment like that.

In the program they were talking bout gorilla growers being heavily armed to protect there crops, the cop were going in like the damn SAS lol.

And yeah if i lived in US i'd have a gun to protect the family too.
I might be in UK but anyone foolish enough to come in my home got a nasty surprise waiting for em too ;)

Yep nothing wrong with personal protection. But I will say having a weapon to protect your crop and having a weapon to protect your family are two different things.

So, yeah man. I got some 'real' DPWW male fan leaves fer sale man. These are the real deal, yo. You want Super Weed? Everyone else thinks they got the real DPWW male fans leaves, but they don't, man. Only I do. Yeah man, I'm lettin' them go for ten a pop. You really wanna try something special man, try my DPWW male fan leaves. You'll never smoke that crappy bud ever again!
:rofl:

WANTED: DPWW male fan leaf

deep-chunk-x-strawberry-cough-11.jpg

lulz. now now, we should be trying to force them to trim, dry and cure siezed pot plants before they weigh them, not encouraging them that you really can get high off leaves if you do ti right lul.

i wonder when they will stop charging for males?

It's Mexico that is giving the outdoor grows a bad name. Instead of keeping that commercial crap south of the border they have moved up here where guns are even more readily available. And their government is loving it because now it is not their problem it is our's.

Latest posts

Back