swapping lights..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverick

Reaction score
would it make much differance in growth if i had my ladys in 400 hps for 12 hours and t5 s for 12 hours ... because that is what i have in my 2 seperate grow areas .... but allways like to move little ones into the hps..when its on...

they will grow faster under hps, set it all up together and it will grow even faster. More light the better, i vegged under hps after 3rd week.

If the plants get more lumens per square foot under the HPS, then it 'should' grow faster. Is it really worth your time to be moving plants back and forth every day though? :X

:yeahthat: its not really going to benifit you or the plants moving them back and forth all the time and it is a mild shock to them kinda like and aftershock of an earthquake. moving and adjusting to different light sources andall it gets to be allot for them. one or the other or both at the same time IMO i wouldnt swithch lights unless i had to, e.g. cleaning the veg room.

Latest posts

Back