sweet god

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrniceguy

"loose lips sink ships"
Reaction score
i am a new member of this site. i have recently move things indoors.this is not my firsttime growing indoors...but it is my first time investing any real $...i used nothing but flours back in the day...

i also purchased seeds for the first time...the strand is sweetgod(a mix of god..last years cannabis cup winner and sweettooth).so any info on this particular strain and any tips about my setup would be much apprieciated....thanks and nice to join u guys

mrniceguy said:
i am a new member of this site. i have recently move things indoors.this is not my firsttime growing indoors...but it is my first time investing any real $...i used nothing but flours back in the day...this link shows my setup. i will use the 400w hps for both vegging and flowering( lack of $) http://www.hydrowholesale.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=hydro&Product_Code=HHOGRSTD&Category_Code=CHGK

i also purchased seeds for the first time...the strand is sweetgod(a mix of god..last years cannabis cup winner and sweettooth).so any info on this particular strain and any tips about my setup would be much apprieciated....thanks and nice to join u guys

Welome,

You posted this in the wrong section though, I am framiliar with that strain. Its God Bud / Sweet Tooth a canadian strain from bcbuddepot. I hear good things and would love if you would post a grow journal here. From what I know it is a shorter type plant and fairly good yeilder. Strong smelling so keep that in check also. Good luck!

Stunzeed..

welcome

I also have heard of the strain on marijuanaradio. sounds like some kill

also, great setup. you will most definetely be getting ur moneys worth out of that "organic grow tent"

very nice deal, u dont see those deals too often.

hell just a 'hydro hut' with those deminsions is $700.... freakin greedy bastards ;)

but yea good luck bro, strain sounds good keep us posted

Hi there. Welcome to MP. Sounds like a good strain and looks like a great setup. Can't wait to see a grow journal. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back