SweetDawgs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orcaman

Reaction score
I planted two SweetDawg seeds back in July and ended up with two very nice females. Plus since they are different phenos' I figured they should be fun to journal. They were both put into 12 hour light yesterday at 38 days old from sprout. Both will be repotted into gallon and a half rose buckets in the next few days. Plus a cutting of each will be taken. Also both have been topped. SD1 is a very stout girl with awesome branching. SD2 is taller and more contained to her pot. Both are doing great!

The pair

View attachment 207763

View attachment 207764

SD1

View attachment 207765

SD2

View attachment 207766

Well, Here are our two SweetDawgs after seven days in the bloom tent. Day 45 from sprout. They were up potted and loving moving into 12 hour light. SD 1 is a total bush master. Almost too much branching. SD 2 is staying very up right. Much larger leaves then SD 1 still has very nice branching and a nice three top. Love topping early sometimes getting the three. Plus They move to bloom food and there every 12 day dose of SubCultures next feeding. Loving these two, A few shots. :)

View attachment 208063

View attachment 208064

View attachment 208065

View attachment 208066

View attachment 208067

View attachment 208068

View attachment 208069

Those are some dark green beauties you have there. Very nice.

:clap:

They Loveing what ever ya doing...

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
:clap:

They Loveing what ever ya doing...

:48:

Basically they get 600 watts Lumitek sodium, Supplemental UVB lighting, General Organics food every four days, SubCulters every twelve days, Water as needed. Then surrounded with Orca GrowFilm , and constant everyday loving attention!:D Go Broncos!

Nice looking girls you've got there. You appear to be taking them out of the grow space for pics. Can we get a shot of your set up?

Have you noticed any measurable difference with and with out the UVB light?
Your plants look amazing mate.

chazmaine420 said:
Nice looking girls you've got there. You appear to be taking them out of the grow space for pics. Can we get a shot of your set up?

Nice to meet chazmaine420, I live in a small rental and space is tight. My bloom tent is in the only place possible. So I made it as big as I could for the area. It cannot be removed from its area without total disassembly. Using this orca grow film and my setup I do not have to use forced air through the tent. I have a 6 inch port in the ceiling to breathe. Run a 8 inch fan along the top of the canopy toward the roof pot, plus run a 4 inch fan on the floor pushing air up. The tent is next to a window running a two blade window fan exhausting out into my backyard. I run a ozone generator, plus use Ona for Oder control. Here are some shots.

Showing the tent in it space

View attachment 208536

Showing ozone generator and rood ducting

View attachment 208537

Showing ceiling inside of tent. Roof port and lights

View attachment 208538

All ten plants

View attachment 208539

The floor and opening

View attachment 208540

Stufart said:
Have you noticed any measurable difference with and with out the UVB light?
Your plants look amazing mate.

Thanks for the very kind words. I believe in UVB light. Most life on earth needs levels of UVB lighting to live. There is a lot of misconception on the subject. Mostly by the big commercial growers. I have been using it for three years now and love how our plants respond. I curious to see how your dual ark light preforms. One big benefit in UVB is extra blue spectrum. I really think we get better trich production.:)

Here is an update on these girls. Day 68 from sprout, day 28 bloom. They were fed today, and all main fan leaves removed. These are some very resinous girls for there age. Our only Dank House Seed strain, and looking great! Some shots.

The pair

View attachment 208588

View attachment 208590

SD1

View attachment 208591

View attachment 208592

View attachment 208593

View attachment 208594

View attachment 208595

SD2

View attachment 208596

View attachment 208598

View attachment 208599

View attachment 208600

View attachment 208601

There looming good man. . Wht do the genitics Consists of? I got some hso Chemdawg, and yours sounds like they can be related haha.. Keep em happy man and jusBlaze

BluntFullOfKush said:
There looming good man. . Wht do the genitics Consists of? I got some hso Chemdawg, and yours sounds like they can be related haha.. Keep em happy man and jusBlaze
Hello and nice too meet, This is our only strain with Alien technology. Here is her background.

Dank House Seeds - Sweetdawg

This is another cross of our Kiwi Aliendawg she was hit with the Strawberry Alien Kush Male which has a cherry/strawberry incense kush smell. Expect some big yielding Aliens in with these.

Genetics: AlienDawg x Strawberry Alien Kush
Height: short - medium
Smell: Chemical incense skunk
Taste: Earthy hashy chemical skunk
Yield: Medium-high
Flowering Time: 9 weeks

Thanks for stopping in!:)

I never gets off them. . What they crossed it with raises an eyebrow. . Cause I love fruity smelling strains. . Thanx for the input and I'll be looking in on ya

Latest posts

Back