sweetgod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrniceguy

"loose lips sink ships"
Reaction score
i am about to start growing sweetgod and would really appreciate any info on this strain...thanks

The Cannabis Cup winning BC God crossed with the speed and sweetness of BC Sweet Tooth, this delicious creation combines the raw power and scent of God with the faster production of Sweet Tooth. The combination of two BC Bud Depot preferred production plants, this heavy yielding F1 hybrid is an excellent choice for cultivators world wide.

20% Sativa 80% Indica

Indoor maturation: 50 to 55 days

It's awesome stuff, easy to grow tastes GREAT smells good etc. I grew out about 10 of them and would have to say that maybe the yield part is an exageration. I was lucky to get what I got but man did it taste good.

snuggles...when you grew the sweetgod did u top them??if so what were the results?and you say the yield wasnt that spectacular.... if u dont mind me asking about how much (dried) herb did you end up with frow the ten plants....and also how did you grow the plants (medium)what kind of nutes...so on so forth....much thanks

Latest posts

Back