SwisherSweet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwisherSweet

Reaction score
Just coming through here to introduce myself! I chose the name SwisherSweet because because thats my favorite kind of blunt wrap to buy (Grape to be specific!)

I joined here after lurking for about 2 weeks so I can try to expand my knowledge on everything marijuana, and to also find a place where I can relate to others who enjoy MJ. :cool:

Thanks, for the welcome. The grows I see from people here are some of the best I've ever seen!

SwisherSweet said:
Thanks, for the welcome. The grows I see from people here are some of the best I've ever seen!

You havnt grown yours yet so yours could be the best on this site for future people to try to emulate

Welcome to the forum SS :)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Velkom swisher!!
enjoy the site and beautiful pics, there's many posts to learn from here. Knowledge is power brother!!! Peace and Love!!
Roken

Welcome aboard Swisher- Definitely plenty of people here to help you out. There's probably a couple here that enjoy mj too!

Welcome bro.. Grape swisher's are my favorite too. But i like the cigarillos...

Welcome Bro. Ya you will learn alot from these guys. Some of the Strains I've see on the site make you want to smoke or frame it as a work of art.

KGB

Latest posts

Back