Switch to Flowering.....Part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So it is ok to switch to 12/12 before any noticible sex/flowers??????? I always thought you were supposed to wait for the plant to fully mature on its own on 18/6 before switching.

you can force flower the plants. it stresses them and i think it increases your chances of getting hermies but within 2 weeks or so of switching youll be able to tell sex

I just put one of my plants into flower about a week ago and it was not fully matured and it is female. I also have another plant that I started on 12/12 from its first day. So you can flower it at any time but the earlyer you do it the smaller the final yield.

you can tell when your plants are ready for flower by waiting for alternating nodes, this is the sign most go by when to begin flower.
however you can put a plant on 12/12 from day 1, and it`ll still flower just the same. only yeild suffers when doing this. go to the pics gallery, there are some pics "Elephant man" has posted there of a budding gal which had no veg period, just for fun. looks pretty cool man, in a 4" pot. sex will show within a couple of weeks on 12/12, with a veg period or without, makes no difference in thet respect;)
:ccc: :lama: :stoned: :ccc:

So how long till you can tell the sex, I have my baby at 3 weeks and it's beautiful, nice dark green lower leaves and bright green uppers.

Latest posts

Back