Switching Back to Vegging?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CoolGuy said:
what is an auto-flowering plant? i have never heard that before.

They will flower when they are sexually mature, regardless of whether you switch to 12/12. Lowrider for example.

lowryder #whatever is an auto-flowering strain - mj normally flowers on it's own as a result of a reduced photoactive period, but an auto flowering strain will still flower regardless of an increased photo possitive time - I'm stoned... having troubles explaining. c ya

Rehab is for Quitters said:
I didn't give any nutes until 2 months of veg when it started taking off. I did repot in 10 gal pots with new soil (miracle grow). These were all white widows btw grown from seed. I'm sure I took too much off tho cause I took everything off. By the time I was done with it --it looked like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. A bunch of stark branches with a few random leaves.

And regarding your advice to only harvest the top two-thirds--I've got bud on the bottom third. You expect me to leave perfectly good smokable bud there without snatching it? Who do you think I am, Ghandi?

Okay I'll try your method on my next harvest and see if it works for me. :48:

sorry rehab, the ghandi statement was hillarious. i'm the same way, i wont leave a bud behind!!!!! when you rejuvy, the little buds will still be there in a week, probly a little more red haired than if you chopped them with the initial harvest...you can come back for them, so its ok...
trust me partner, your aint no cheaper than i am!!! i dry spider buds and make my butter from the trimmins...only thing goes to waste is the roots. also, if it says miracle grow, hold up a cross and run like forest gump man...i've burned up soooo much good strands due to that time release crap. grow ya a "scrappy" and try it out...i do this rejuvination thing so i dont have to clone or anything till the last minute, plus, IMO a rejuvied plant is stronger, more bountiful than the first time, and i positively know what i'm getting. all the luck rehab...and if you were ghadi, you'd be hookin me up with smoke and i'd be buying your lunch.:hubba:

octobong007 said:
sorry rehab, the ghandi statement was hillarious. i'm the same way, i wont leave a bud behind!!!!! when you rejuvy, the little buds will still be there in a week, probly a little more red haired than if you chopped them with the initial harvest...you can come back for them, so its ok...
trust me partner, your aint no cheaper than i am!!! i dry spider buds and make my butter from the trimmins...only thing goes to waste is the roots. also, if it says miracle grow, hold up a cross and run like forest gump man...i've burned up soooo much good strands due to that time release crap. grow ya a "scrappy" and try it out...i do this rejuvination thing so i dont have to clone or anything till the last minute, plus, IMO a rejuvied plant is stronger, more bountiful than the first time, and i positively know what i'm getting. all the luck rehab...and if you were ghadi, you'd be hookin me up with smoke and i'd be buying your lunch.:hubba:

Okay Octo, a few rejuv questions, if you don't mind:

(1) When you harvest the top 2/3, do you chop the branches off or just pick the buds off leaving the bare branches?

(2) How many times can you reveg a plant? Just once or multiple times?

(3) Can you take clones from a plant that is re-vegging?

Also I use 24/0 lighting for veg.....is this fine or do I have to do it your way and go with the 18/6?

I'm going to re-veg my next crop and since I have a heart like Ghandi, I'll send all my bud to you ;) . Thanks for the help!

Rehab is for Quitters said:
Okay Octo, a few rejuv questions, if you don't mind:

(1) When you harvest the top 2/3, do you chop the branches off or just pick the buds off leaving the bare branches? chop em off, no sense in having a charlie brown tree.

(2) How many times can you reveg a plant? Just once or multiple times? multiple times, just make sure the next container is close to twice as big, ie...2 litr bottle-1 gallon planter-3 gallone bucket-5 gallon bucket...by the time i'm going into the 5 gallon, i have TONS of clones if the strand is all that.

(3) Can you take clones from a plant that is re-vegging?YES...and just my opinion, but i think their stronger...could just be the weed talkin tho.

Also I use 24/0 lighting for veg.....is this fine or do I have to do it your way and go with the 18/6? me personally, my veggies get 24/0 the first night and 18/6 there after...i think they need their sleep. plus, there was a "growth video" on somebody posted on here...it showed from babies to maturity, and you really should look it up. in that video, at dark hours the plant slumbered some, when the light came back on they really perked up. now maybe i'm reading into this, but when a plant moves, it gets stronger...plus i think everything should rest.

I'm going to re-veg my next crop and since I have a heart like Ghandi, I'll send all my bud to you ;) . Thanks for the help!

man, do a journal on re-vegging, i'd love to see it...would make me feel like i'm a part of whats happenin ya know.

this fine young ladie sitting in the ever-so-popular 3 gallon bucket gave me a single bud last harvest...less than a month ago. the bud was 16 inches long and 3.5 inches thick. no clue on weight, i dont have scales. now, 3+weeks later, she's back under flowering with 7 main stems, she's over twice the size she was the first grow, and i've taken 6 clones from her already. the new stems, which are tthhiicckk, are growing straight up like the first one. she already has hairs after a couple days...

EDITED: i put those answer behind your questions bro, just in case you doing your impression of a baked potato like i am...

MyPhoto-080203-01.JPG

MyPhoto-080203-02.JPG

Latest posts

Back