synthetic uuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrriiiiinnnnneeee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyinhawaiian

Reaction score
can a lab tell you used this stuff what if they test creatine levels and the ph level can they tell........................:eek:

all I know is I used this to get my last job and it worked.

Somebody I knew received probation for a few years and he used the fake organ type of device, I think it was called The Urinator - sort of like the Terminator except with....anyways he got caught and he had to go to jail. I guess if you are not testing for something really extensive then it will work! The probation guys watch you use the bathroom though so I guess they saw it. I don't know why he was looking to begin with but that's how it goes.

the only way u could get caught is if u were to not have the right temp when u pour it in the cup

ALRYTE K-TOWN LEGEND WILL SEE WHEN I GOT TO DO MY DOT MEDICAL CARD thanks for the info

A laboratory which is consciously doing the drug test can easily tell about the usage of synthetic urine. Usually this product alters the ph and creatinine levels of the sample submitted. If the lab goes in for finding the intricate details and not just the presence of drugs, the lab test can easily show up the usage of synthetic urine.

There is a thing going on with the synthetic urine suppliers. Feds are shuttin em down.
Also it is a federal crime to tamper with a drug screen.
so heads up folks. I'd try to find some clean real urine.

Latest posts

Back