taste?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budster

Reaction score
what type of conditions or nute deficiencies would effect the taste of the buds?
one of my plants has been uniformly on the yellow side in color thru its veg and flowering stage but otherwise seems healthy. but a couple of the taster buds i picked lacked in taste, and even had a weird taste, while a couple tasted fantastic.
i started picking tasters at 32 days and at 35, could this be more the issue rather than a nute def? it is white widow.
thanks in advance for any replies..............

Budster said:
what type of conditions or nute deficiencies would effect the taste of the buds?
one of my plants has been uniformly on the yellow side in color thru its veg and flowering stage but otherwise seems healthy. but a couple of the taster buds i picked lacked in taste, and even had a weird taste, while a couple tasted fantastic.
i started picking tasters at 32 days and at 35, could this be more the issue rather than a nute def? it is white widow.

IMO as long as you have nice looking buds with lots of trich's than nutes are not an issue.

How was it dried and cured?

Budster said:

Being uniformly yellow through out its life cycle is bad no? Less chlorophyll = Less plant energy = Less THC? I would be wondering why it was yellow for so long and less worried about the taste.

If you grow white widow bare in mind they benifit much more by more nutes in its early stages and less nutes near 2 flowering this can result in bigger buds.

Latest posts

Back