TBG/Mutt white widow grow :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow man TBG them ones are freaks huh doing all sorts of strange things in there well at least its almost over they look good by an by though antoher success.

Holy Mary Jane!!!! Lookin good in yer room bro. :aok:

Just popping in to say what's up!!!
WAZ UP....Looking very nice guys....TBG nice setup to bro:aok:
Good Job guys:cool:
Dro:cool2:

Here is my mother started around the same time as you guys. These things, like you said grow very funky.. some sativa dominant, some really leggy branching.. this is the best of the bunch, as i found out WW is a weenie when it comes to full strength hydro nutes. Anyways here's something to compare.

ww 1.JPG

ww 2.JPG

ww 3.JPG

There must have been a hermie in the bunch.. All of the hydro and soil flowering plants are starting to develope seeds =( how did this happen 2 times in a row!?!?!?!?! grrrrr

Well everyone it has come to an end. All the ladies have been taken down. Sorry we didn't keep a better journal this time around but we just had to much going in the room. Anyway got some nice pics coming tomorrow and yes we did have one purple lady and she's gonna look good in front of the camera. :hubba: :p Until then pack a bong and rip it. :aok:

Yep mine ended as well. Mine are in curing jars. Smoke didn't last very long...hehehehe purple buds were a hit in my crowd....they named it "P-Dub" ROFL...didn't tell em what it was.
Thus ends my journal days...Will still do the fun lil grows like the 16 oz. cups and Green Giant Grow. and occasional bud shots...but my journal days have come to an end. I suc-k at keeping up with em.
Thanks Bro for joining me on this one. :D

Yummy as always, look at all the frosting on them babies :shocked:

man i simply cannot wait any longer i wanna smoke my own home grown!!!

lookin nice man!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Here are the pics as promised. ;) The first pics are the purple pheno and the rest are the regular pheno. :p
Hats off to you and Mutt, a mighty fine example of an experienced grower, you've helped the community a lot...:D

Mutt said:
Yep mine ended as well. Mine are in curing jars. Smoke didn't last very long...hehehehe purple buds were a hit in my crowd....they named it "P-Dub" ROFL...didn't tell em what it was.
Thus ends my journal days...Will still do the fun lil grows like the 16 oz. cups and Green Giant Grow. and occasional bud shots...but my journal days have come to an end. I suc-k at keeping up with em.
Thanks Bro for joining me on this one. :D[/quot

:holysheep: Mutt before you regress please don't take that platform, you have too much to offer....keep the journals coming...we need experience on this forum and geez, the grow and pics are great!!!! :D

Oh not gonna stop posting pics dude or nutrient schedules...I just have a horrible time keeping them updated.
I will still show whats going on in the lil closet. ;)
So no worries.
I'm off to learn some things. I am switching to 100% living organic. And I'm gonna try using coco. Try my hand at that. So gonna be busy this winter. :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
The first pics are the purple pheno and the rest are the regular pheno.
Very very nice looking buds man.This pic is of a ww of mine with a purple pheno,and of 8 ww plants i got 1 purple.

Can you tell me whats the deal with these purple freaks and whats the diference between purple and regular phenos.I ve noticed they smell diferently and when it started to turn purple i thought it was another strain till i saw your grow.My seeds were nirvana ww.

Not really sure mang. We got lucky with ours. We had some Nirvana White Widow seeds and one of them turned hermie on us and produced a bunch of seeds. Instead on tossing them we decided to grow a few outside to see what would happen. Out of the 10 we put outside last year 8 of them were purple. So we decided to try them inside and out of 4 only 1 was purple this time. We don't condone using hermie seeds in any way shape or form. The only reason these seeds are still around is because of the purple. Other than that they would be in the trash. :p

Latest posts

Back