temp readings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milehigh

Reaction score
so... where does everyone read temps at?? I have three digital thermo/humidity gauges in my 4.5 x 8 x 4.5 tent. one about three inches from top hanging on a chain, one sitting on floor under light, and one about a foot higher on the top of my bucket lid. from the floor to the top of the tent there is about a 5 degree difference with another 5 degree difference from top of tent to top of buckets, which is highest reading. about 85-87 (which honostly don'y bother me that much) with the 1000(air cooled hood) and 80-83 with a 400(non cooled). so here is the real question.... if you were me would you: a) run the 1000 and raise it up as high as possible.. b) switch bulbs and put the 400 in the air cooled hood.(i bet i could get down to the 76-78 range that way)...c) get a 6 or 8 inch air cooled hood for 1000( i have a 4)... or d) say screw it and get a 600 watt. sorry this turned into a book, smoking a spliff and thinking too much!!!:smoke1:

I read temps at the tops of the plants. That's where it matters most, I think. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back