Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jamexican686 said:
no cool tube I'm using anair hood w/ glass

Check the link I gave to cowboy on the last page. It will take you to the fan speed controller, and if you look on their site, they sell the cap valuline fans for the cheapest price I was able to find. If your air cooled hood has 6" inlets, then I would go with 6" blower and ducting. The CAP fan puts out 365cfm, which I believe would sufficiently cool your lamp.

How do you use the kitty litter to kill the odor?? very interested in this method?? do you just put it in the room where the tent is???

By the way I have a Homebox XL, (for 16-20 autos) a Clonebox, (to start 32 autos<<to get that target # of 16-20 female to male ratio] in jiffy pellets then into 18oz party cups) and a Homebox XS, (for breeding/pollinating 4 girls) will have pics soon once everything is set-up!!!!
big-up to hamster for starting this!!!

hu$tle harder/hu$tle $marter:hubba:

LEFTHAND said:
hey bizzy .. the kitty litter wrks... thats what i use.. i do notic the first 1hr of a new change out you can smell it but after that theres no smell. nice looking ladies there.
LH

Cowboy said:
Thanks erwinsweeney, I ordered 2 controllers about an hour ago.

No problem. I do a lot of research before I purchase. Any time I can save someone a little time and frustration i do. Fan controller is one of those things, now that i've had one, i don't think i could do without one.

Cowboy said:
:hairpull: Well two weeks and still no fan speed controller. I will never use Ebay again and watch out for a place called HTG on Ebay. These guys are sound asleep. They have said they shipped it but don't have a tracking #. Yeah right. Even Ebay are dragging there heels.:hairpull: :hairpull:
I want to reorder from the place that erwinsweeney recommended, but am waiting to make sure that I get my refund first.

I can spend 4 to 5 hundred hours a year in the saddle and not go out on my own. But yesterday and I think again today, I'll take out my horse for another fast and ferocious ride because I am so P.Oed., ole' rowdy is one fast QH, Quarter Horse. And I don't get to ride at my level often.:woohoo: :lama:

htgsupply? ive had nothing but great service from them.

wally150 said:
htgsupply? ive had nothing but great service from them.
Yeah that's them. Glad things went well for you. Maybe it was an off day when I ordered. Got a refund and got them cheaper with the help of erwinsweeney.:woohoo:

Well Its time for another up date. I'll start with the tent that's up right now.

It's a 76"X76" who made it I have no idea.

IMG_0590.JPG

I will use a 1000W lumatek ballast and a cool sun xxl reflector w/8" cooling reduced to 6" for my 440 cfm fan.

IMG_0591.JPG IMG_0586.JPG IMG_0587.JPG

I am not pleased with the hangers on the overhead so I reinforced them with 1/2 pvc. not all that pleased with this tent overall.
IMG_0588.JPG

I will be using 4 10 gal tubs for my next grow, which will be some Nivana Short rider and a mix of white widow and blackjack.

IMG_0589.JPG

And here is the monster that's stopping me from starting another grow in my tent. I have all my lighting over these girls right now 400W, 600W and a 1000W, and they will be five weeks in bloom come Friday.

IMG_0593.JPG IMG_0595.JPG IMG_0596.JPG

I have been fighting an urge to get another 1000W ballast, I can get one for about $200.00. But it is a long drive for me to Novato Ca. I can get them there cheaper than any where I have found on or off line. The reason is that they are made in two places and Novato is one.
My other tent is a 4'X4' secret jorden that I will use as my bloom room and I will let y'all know when it's up and going.
OK that last hit blurred my vision see y'all later.

Cowboy said:
Well Its time for another up date. I'll start with the tent that's up right now.

It's a 76"X76" who made it I have no idea.

View attachment 155419

I will use a 1000W lumatek ballast and a cool sun xxl reflector w/8" cooling reduced to 6" for my 440 cfm fan.

View attachment 155420 View attachment 155421 View attachment 155422

I am not pleased with the hangers on the overhead so I reinforced them with 1/2 pvc. not all that pleased with this tent overall.
View attachment 155423

I will be using 4 10 gal tubs for my next grow, which will be some Nivana Short rider and a mix of white widow and blackjack.

View attachment 155424

And here is the monster that's stopping me from starting another grow in my tent. I have all my lighting over these girls right now 400W, 600W and a 1000W, and they will be five weeks in bloom come Friday.

View attachment 155425 View attachment 155426 View attachment 155427

I have been fighting an urge to get another 1000W ballast, I can get one for about $200.00. But it is a long drive for me to Novato Ca. I can get them there cheaper than any where I have found on or off line. The reason is that they are made in two places and Novato is one.
My other tent is a 4'X4' secret jorden that I will use as my bloom room and I will let y'all know when it's up and going.
OK that last hit blurred my vision see y'all later.

Hi Cowboy. So do you plant 1 in each 10gallon tub and let em go crazy or what?

Cleaned my glasses, not the last hit, I can see again.

What you are looking at erwin is 6 plants in one tub. I way over did it when I started this grow, my first hydro grow. believe me I will never do that again.
This is two photo's I toke today inside the tub.

IMG_0597.JPG IMG_0598.JPG

I can't lift the lid any higher then 3" or 4 inches., just enough to stick a hose in and pump more nutes to them. About 4 gallons a day.

I will do two of the larger plants per tub, WW and blackjack, for the short rider I will do four per tub. I think will be OK because it dose not grow as big.

Hey Cowboy...what's all that spaghetti doing in your tub?? Or is that lo mein? :)

Dang Cowboy. Thats like something off the Sci-Fi channel or something! Do they ever grab at your hands when you feed em. Nice lookin plants though. Nice results for your first hydro grow. I guess your a hydro advocate now?

Hamster Lewis said:
Hey Cowboy...what's all that spaghetti doing in your tub?? Or is that lo mein? :)

:holysheep:Not spaghetti but :holysheep:

No erwinsweeney they don't grab me, they just caress my hands with love when I feed them. I talk to em all day when home and that's a lot.:hubba:

Hey Cowboy,
That one pic of the roots reminds me of the movie "Motel Hell"-lol
I think I will "Toke in the tub a little later".
hmmm-thinking about how you could reinforce that hanger...
Nice pic though :aok:

Erwinsweeney,
Thanks again for that link-That IS good price for valueline-and the controller.
I'm seeing potential here.
:aok:

:)
Gb

GeezerBudd said:
Hey Cowboy,
That one pic of the roots reminds me of the movie "Motel Hell"-lol
I think I will "Toke in the tub a little later".
hmmm-thinking about how you could reinforce that hanger...
Nice pic though :aok:

Erwinsweeney,
Thanks again for that link-That IS good price for valueline-and the controller.
I'm seeing potential here.
:aok:

Gb

Hey Geezer. Yeah, I wound up with 6" valueline, controller, and 25' of 6" duct for $132 shipped to the front door. I like doing business with them.

erwinsweeney said:
Hey Geezer. Yeah, I wound up with 6" valueline, controller, and 25' of 6" duct for $132 shipped to the front door. I like doing business with them.

I'm looking at the 4 inch to use with the Carbonaire filter.I don't think I'll have any problem mating that with 5 inch ports. Which controller did you get?

Gb

Just read the whole thread, love it! Gettin geared up for another grow and cant wait to pop some beans. Had all my grows in tent(2.5"x4.5"x6.5") and just upgraded some of my equip. 400w Magnetic ballast out, 400w lumatec w/hortilux HPS in,(NO MORE BUZZIN! YAY!) Will post pics soon.:D :D :D

GeezerBudd said:
I'm looking at the 4 inch to use with the Carbonaire filter.I don't think I'll have any problem mating that with 5 inch ports. Which controller did you get?

Gb

Hi Geezer. I didn't get the fantech one, I got the other. Works perfectly, professionally made and wired. I suppose either would be good, but thats the one I got.:)

uptosumpn said:
How do you use the kitty litter to kill the odor?? very interested in this method?? do you just put it in the room where the tent is???

By the way I have a Homebox XL, (for 16-20 autos) a Clonebox, (to start 32 autos<<to get that target # of 16-20 female to male ratio] in jiffy pellets then into 18oz party cups) and a Homebox XS, (for breeding/pollinating 4 girls) will have pics soon once everything is set-up!!!!
big-up to hamster for starting this!!!

hu$tle harder/hu$tle $marter:hubba:

lol no you just dont put it in a tray in your tent.. you use it in you carbon filter.. instead of expencive carbon.. crystal kitty litter i do beleive its called..its silica kitty litter anyways.... hope this helps yas
LH

Latest posts

Back