Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if im growing in a apartment and i put my seedling into veg under t5, for odor (cuz im in a apt) will i need a carbon filter while its in veg and if so, how will that set up go seeing how no ducting can attach to the t5 lamp? thanx in advance!

KoDak said:
if im growing in a apartment and i put my seedling into veg under t5, for odor (cuz im in a apt) will i need a carbon filter while its in veg and if so, how will that set up go seeing how no ducting can attach to the t5 lamp? thanx in advance!

I wld say it depends on the strain....a few can really stink it up in veg but most are fine in my experience. FYI you can still pull the air from the tent and exhaust it somewhere safe but in an apartment I wld worry where I exhausted to.jmo

multifarious said:
Day 46 and the AK 47 is looking aok :D

Is from Serious Seeds ? How many days are you going to flower they ?

Looking awesome. Fat buds :aok:

That ther tents looking mighty crowded multi, looking very nice, I can almost smell the AK from here :icon_smile:
multifarious said:
Day 46 and the AK 47 is looking aok :D

I Got A Tent!!!! DSCF1218.JPG

I need help getting it cooled down. What do I need? A 6 inch in line fan at the top to take the hot air out? and a small fan in the bottom to bring cool air in?
Talk to me please. thanks peeps.

Hammy, this is a great tent. Thank you for suggesting it and it was 79.00 and no shipping. Awesome.

Rose...I need me a tent still and will join this club soon...That tent is very nice...Im a let the club here answer you questions ..But Will say..Heat should be removed from the top..rather than the Bottom:p

:ciao: TGC pass this:48: around the tents

that is what i said 4U, do i not speak well when i am stoned? Thanks and hurry and get a tent so we can be tenting together.;)

Rosebud said:
I Got A Tent!!!!View attachment 180317

I need help getting it cooled down. What do I need? A 6 inch in line fan at the top to take the hot air out? and a small fan in the bottom to bring cool air in?

Hammy, this is a great tent. Thank you for suggesting it and it was 79.00 and no shipping. Awesome.

Hi Rosey, Can i ask what size is your new tent and where'd you get it.

I believe you want your fan drawing from the top and passive vents in the bottom should work.

Hi Dman, how are you?
My new tent is 4'x2'x5' and I have a t5 that just fits perfect in there. The tent is a lot hotter then I thought it would be. People will be sleeping in that room tonight so i need to get it figured out today. It has six inch holes with a flange for the fan? help. and thank you. I got it on ebay.

Rose congrats....Tents usually hve three passive intakes at the bottom. No need for a fan for intake. I use a 6 inch inline fan to pull all the old hot air from the tent and then the passive intakes on the bottom allow the cooler fresh air to enter the tent. I exhaust the hot air out a window. With T5's I don't think you will need such a big fan to keep it cool but you might want to get one anyway and get a speed controller.

Rosebud said:
that is what i said 4U, do i not speak well when i am stoned? Thanks and hurry and get a tent so we can be tenting together.;)

:heart:

well...untill then Ill just share your tent:hubba:...How many LAdies shareing with us?...lol

Hampster....Ive learned so much about tents and all thanks to your thread here..Great stuff..yep yep

Rosebud said:
I Got A Tent!!!!View attachment 180317

6" is way big for that tent. However, always better to have extra CFM. A $25 speedster will control that fan for you and the 6" is not much more than a 4".

I think i have it figured out. I am just using a fan I had, to take the hot air out the top. It is working well, and under 78 in there. It is very cool. Did i tell you I put it together myself? miss braggy pants.

Hey NC, i asked you a question in my GJ, i hope you have time to look at it. thanks Peeps.

4u2sm0ke said:
:heart:

well...untill then Ill just share your tent:hubba:...How many LAdies shareing with us?...lol

Hampster....Ive learned so much about tents and all thanks to your thread here..Great stuff..yep yep

Thanks 4u....this thread has definitely been helpful for people wanting to go the tent route.

Rose...glad you got it figured out. With T5's it is not hard to keep the tent cool. If you run a HPS in there at some time then you will need to step up the ventilation.

I am so thrilled with my new tent, thanks again for your help Hamster. The fan is quiet and no one will know that some pretty good cannabis is grown in that closet.

Looks like I am joining the tent growers club.
Just ordered a 32"X32"x60" tent, for my new flowering room. I have converted my old flowering room, into my new safe smoking room. I am currently in a wheel chair, and have my doctor coming over from time to time. The fan,and carbon filter, in my old flowering room is perfect for odor control, so the doc doesn't smell weed. I am not currently growing, but I will be after the first of the year, and have decided to go with a tent for flowering. I am using a 400 watt HPS, with 6"fan and carbon filter. I will probably go bigger next winter, but this will meet my needs, until I can get out of the wheel chair.
Have a great week,
and a Happy Thanksgiving.

HomieHogleg

Just bought my first tent.

Decided not to try and make one, plus they have some nice Black Friday Week sales going on.

pcduck said:
Just bought my first tent.

Decided not to try and make one, plus they have some nice Black Friday Week sales going on.

Awesome pc......I think you will be very pleased with tent growing. Welcome to the land of tents.:)

Jeepers :eek: keep me away from these holiday sales, I just bought another tent.:)

Now I have a flower and veg tent I am waiting on.

I least I will be able to do a comparison between two different brands:)

Latest posts

Back