Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pull each plant out and check it by hand for nute burn or other problems then water...it is a pain in the butt and time consuming...as for lst I start it early and use pipe cleaners and holes drilled in the rim of the pots...maybe you need to start the lst a little earlier?

Well I maybe a member here, but its going to be two three months before I get in to tent #1. Its about 6'X6' and will be a veg tent with 1000W of light. I may end up with my 600W instead. I have a lot of tests to do for heat before I start a grow there. I have a 6" exhaust fan to start with and a 4" to add if needed. I still have to make room for my new 4'X4' Secret Jardin Grow Tent that will be for flowering.

And here is the reason for how long it will take to get going in my tents.

IMG_0558.JPG IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG IMG_0562.JPG

I really went over the top when I started this grow.

IMG_0563.JPG IMG_0564.JPG

And this is an Idea of how small my tank is. I have started mixing nutes in a separate tank so I can keep up with the girls.

IMG_0566.JPG IMG_0567.JPG

Right now its all under 2000W of light. 1 1000W 1 600W and a 400W. that's the only way I can get full coverage at this time and I am still about six seven weeks to harvest.

Attachments

• IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    410.3 KB · Views: 198
Cowboy said:
Right now its all under 2000W of light. 1 1000W 1 600W and a 400W. that's the only way I can get full coverage at this time and I am still about six seven weeks to harvest.

:eek:. That's a beast. I think you may need a circus tent to flower that bad boy. Good luck and Green Mojo.

Good pics Warfish!
Plants look good and healthy.
Quite an assortment
:aok:

:)
Gb

I have a few questions that I would appreciate some feedback on. I am reorganizing my grow tents from a large 4x4 that had a 250w+400w too two different size tents. One will be for veg. the other flower.

I just got the 2x2x4.5 for the veg which I am putting the 250w Mh. Right now I am just testing the ventilation and I hooked up a 465cfm to see what the temps would be. They seem to be a constant 82.4 degrees. I dont have a cool tube but I do have the fan hooked to the hood with a piece of tempered glass to control the heat.:confused: How would I be able to lower the temp further without getting a bigger fan or smaller light.

I am also getting a 32"x32"x60" for the flower, which will have the 400w hps. I will also be hooking up a 465cmf fan to it. I am just worried about the even higher temps that will create.

Any assistance from the veteran tent growers would be great.:peace:

Is building or buying a cool tube an option? I love my cool tube. Are you using the fan to push air in or pull air out? You might try the opposite of what you are doing. 82 degrees with the lights on is not that bad...

Building the cool tube could be an option. just trying to keep from having to buy extra hood equipment than what I have already bought.

I have the fan on the outside of the tent pulling the air out..

growman05 said:
Building the cool tube could be an option. just trying to keep from having to buy extra hood equipment than what I have already bought.

I have the fan on the outside of the tent pulling the air out..

Maybe try pushing air in and see if the temps drop, go up, or stay the same...I push air into my tents and let the vents at the bottom be the passive out take...A cool tube wld probably hve the most impact on your temps...I think The Hemp Goddess has a link in her signature to her DIY cool tube...

Yea I was just checking it out. I might give it a go and see how it goes. With the cool tube though should I still push the air or pull the air? I will switch it tomorrow and see how if the temps drop or go up. I'll post pics tomorrow also for you guys to check out the build..
Thanks for the help Hampster..

growman05 said:
Yea I was just checking it out. I might give it a go and see how it goes. With the cool tube though should I still push the air or pull the air? I will switch it tomorrow and see how if the temps drop or go up. I'll post pics tomorrow also for you guys to check out the build..
Thanks for the help Hampster..

I think pulling the air through the cool tube wld be best...but you cld try both ways there also...and no problem...we are all here to help each other...that's what makes this place rock so hard...:D

Trafic said:
:eek:. That's a beast. I think you may need a circus tent to flower that bad boy. Good luck and Green Mojo.

Aah bad boys? I think the girls are insulted. And yeah it is a beast, or as I see it an octopus.:holysheep:

Thanks Trafic, and your right I may need a circus tent. How big do they come?:rofl::rofl:

Thanks GB, I just hope to finish it.

Cowboy said:
Aah bad boys? I think the girls are insulted. And yeah it is a beast, or as I see it an octopus.:holysheep:

Thanks Trafic, and your right I may need a circus tent. How big do they come?:rofl::rofl:

Thanks GB, I just hope to finish it.

Ahh, what was I thinking? Green girl giant mojo to you.

New to indoor growing. Compared to my outdoor grows, this NL at day 32 from sprout is the densest/compact plant I've ever had,8-9" tall. My question, is this due to light-400w MH, light schedule-24/0, or both? I'm guessing no dark period equals no stretch? I plan to start flower in 10 days or so, can I ? If this was outdoors everything would be 2-3 times larger. Just want to make sure this is the norm for tent grows.
thanx
NFH

nlday32.jpg

Looking good NFH, I can't answer your question but for my first in door grow I think having control of food and water makes the plant more denser. And they don't have to work hard for food and light. Lets them just work on growing and budding.

I am doing a hydro grow and two weeks into flower and I can see tons of buds.

Here is what I have set up right now.

This is my flower tent until the other one comes in the mail and then this will be my veg and that one will be my flower. Its an unknown strain as it is my first grow and I'm just working the kinks out and making sure everything goes good. Then I will get some solid strain buds. Temps stay around a constant 78*. One more thing I need to get is a good PH tester, as I have one of those stick in soil ones and its not accurate at all.

Image091.jpg

Image094.jpg

Image095.jpg

Image097.jpg

Image096.jpg

growman05 said:
Here is what I have set up right now.

This is my flower tent until the other one comes in the mail and then this will be my veg and that one will be my flower. Its an unknown strain as it is my first grow and I'm just working the kinks out and making sure everything goes good. Then I will get some solid strain buds. Temps stay around a constant 78*. One more thing I need to get is a good PH tester, as I have one of those stick in soil ones and its not accurate at all.

Those are pretty nice unknown strain Growman. I like your tent setup. I'm just gettin my 2 tent system goin too. In your next to last pic, it looks like that one is revegging. Did you reveg it, or was there a light leak at some point?

No they have been in 12/12 for about a month now. I checked for light leaks and there are none. I did take them out early the other day and they may have gotten an extra hour of light for the set up, but that shouldn't make a difference.

Nice growth there, NFH. :aok:
The time seems right to me and if its shown its sex then its ready.
I have'nt grown NL, but mine were ready in 30 days and I'm holding off for a few weeks to get a filter set up.

Cool set up Growman05 :aok:
Looks about like a Jardin tent-Is that a 400 hanging there?

:)
Gb

It is a Jardin tent. Since its only my veg tent its a 2x2 with a 250w mh. The 400W hps is going in a 2x4 tent.

Latest posts

Back