Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id run my tent if it looked like those lol. Anyone know of a cheap 4x4 for veg?

There are like 10 within the 100 to 115 dollar range on ebay bubba.

i think THG was saying "intake" as in where you take cool air in. if you had the filter and intake at the top then the air would be warmer and wouldnt cool along the line as efficiently

Hello everyone. It's almost time to harvest my tent!

Just starting up a grow with last years Attitude freebies, got Dinafem Powerkush and Blue Widow and TH seeds Darkstar and whew they stink already! Only 4 weeks old! Plan on making better use of my tent this year!!

Hello All,
I am looking for ideas/recommendations for my next grow, for the best method(s) to maximize production from my very small tent. The tent is 22-inches deep by 36-inches wide by 63-inches high. I have attached a picture of my current grow which is 4 girls, each in a 5 gallon square bucket. With the ducting coming out of the top of the hood, and everything else, I’m just about out of room. I did a little bit of LST but apparently not enough. It appears I am going to run out of room in the height before the plants are mature – what to do? I only have room for this small tent, so I need to veg and then flower all in the same tent. In the tent is a 400 watt MH/HPS in a Supernova hood, 4-inch fan, filter, and flex ducting that exhausts through the hood and then out through a window.

So, for the next grow, what would you do?

A) Stick with 4 plants in the 4 – 5 gallon buckets
B) More plants, but in smaller containers? How many plants and what size containers?
C) Less plants, and in what size containers?
D) Other?
I will definitely TOP/FIM
Minimum time to Veg?

Thank you for all the assistance,

Chip

:farm:

IMG_3163.JPG

If it were me, i would only veg for 6 weeks and grow out 4 to 6 plants in 3 gallon buckets. Try and stick with Indica Dominant Phenos, they stretch far less than sativas in most circumstances.

Bogart Mc Thunderdunk said:
i think THG was saying "intake" as in where you take cool air in. if you had the filter and intake at the top then the air would be warmer and wouldnt cool along the line as efficiently

At first I thought this didn't make sense because the hottest air would be located at the top of the tent, and in most instances it seems you would want to extract that hot air by having the intake (where the filter is located) mounted high, but another way to look at it is that if the filter is mounted low, providing cool air to the light, there wouldn't be very much hot air at the top of the tent because the light is running cooler. Is this the reasoning behind mounting the filter low?

multifarious said:
All of my flowering gurls are in my 8x4 (1.2x2.4) flowering tents
my clonebox is not being used atm
my clonestation is curently being used for moms
cuts are more than happy underneath my counter top lighting

Sorry for digging the grave :rolleyes: but what light do you have as "counter top lighting" mate ?

Or what light do you think i would need for 40 clones max ? Using the baggies method of course :hubba:.

bho_expertz said:
what light do you think i would need for 40 clones max ? Using the baggies method of course :hubba:.

well im not familar with the baggies method.. or know it as something else.. lol.. but i can tell you to root clones 40 either 1-2 3'-4' t5 light strips will do the job perfectly.. or a couple 23w 5600k cfl's... i myself prefer t5's.

LH

hamholfarm said:
Hello All,
I am looking for ideas/recommendations for my next grow, for the best method(s) to maximize production from my very small tent. The tent is 22-inches deep by 36-inches wide by 63-inches high. I have attached a picture of my current grow which is 4 girls, each in a 5 gallon square bucket. With the ducting coming out of the top of the hood, and everything else, I’m just about out of room. I did a little bit of LST but apparently not enough. It appears I am going to run out of room in the height before the plants are mature – what to do? I only have room for this small tent, so I need to veg and then flower all in the same tent. In the tent is a 400 watt MH/HPS in a Supernova hood, 4-inch fan, filter, and flex ducting that exhausts through the hood and then out through a window.

So, for the next grow, what would you do?

A) Stick with 4 plants in the 4 – 5 gallon buckets
B) More plants, but in smaller containers? How many plants and what size containers?
C) Less plants, and in what size containers?
D) Other?
I will definitely TOP/FIM
Minimum time to Veg?

Thank you for all the assistance,

Chip

:farm:

good day mate..
personally i would cut your plant count down... 3-5 gal pots will be more than good. i would go with 2 ladies max 3 but in 6wks from clone you can lst and top them enough to fill your tent.. and having 2-3 not so crouded plants will grow much happier and in the end you will probally get more better buds from it...

i had a 2x4 tent and tryed 6 at first then down to 4 and finally went with 2 i averaged 8-12 oz's now thats those runs lol not saying this will happen to you.. but thats what i have found more isnt better..

LH

LEFTHAND said:
well im not familar with the baggies method.. or know it as something else.. lol.. but i can tell you to root clones 40 either 1-2 3'-4' t5 light strips will do the job perfectly.. or a couple 23w 5600k cfl's... i myself prefer t5's.

LH

So one t5 with 55w would be enough ... Thanks mate :aok:

bho_expertz said:
So one t5 with 55w would be enough ... Thanks mate :aok:

Yeah man..
i usually take my clones and toss em under my 24w led panel..
if its in use generally use a 2'-3'-4' stip light..
if there in use lol i use a cfl..

dont need too much light..
LH

okay Im getting excited for my tent ...it will be on the way soon..2x4x5..i baught a 600 switchable/Dimmable and have a 440cfm fan coming...does anyone here use one fan to vent both lights and tent?

I go through a carbon filter 2 600 watts and a/c hoods with a 6" Vortex. The tent is still getting sucked in. This is a 4x4x7.

I have a 4" vortex in my veg tent 2x4x7 using a t-5. sucks in in

Nice SOG Multi :) Is that a microphone in the right side of the tent so that the girls can call you when they need something :hubba:

Very Very nice Multi now thats what ya call a dripper system.
Small cheeses looking good dude im just a little in front of ya with mine and they today started to kick off with my automated dripper system at long last.
T4

Awesome multi :aok: ... What CalMag do you use ?

I'm using the BioNova Calcium and Magnesium ... They came in separate bottles.

Wow they have gone mental a bit like the grower imho.
Looking superb dude well done AGAIN.
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Lol
T4

Doing me proud bro, :)

they are looking lush and disgustingly healthy, heh heh. :p

Latest posts

Back