Terrible news!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joseph James said:
I appreciate the concern from you guys...This guy is no one my sister will be seeing ever again.And i shure as hell had some malice toward the fool for the threat...but what can i do..he's in seattle and Im not the violent type much so i just gots to let it go.

you guys are awesome though and id be happy to stick arround in the general growing forum

I just need some ideas of what a good fun legal grow could be like what i should grow. I thought about cayenne peppers..i dont know ill put a post up in here about what i should start growing just for some suggestions.

Im not all that P.O.ed about this i just have to take it in stride ya know.

Ill see you guys arround

peace!

P.S.

I will still check out the forums and offer advice where I feel that i can add some helpful input.

later.

Grow a bunch of stuff, do you have a yard? growing a veggie garden IMO would allow you to learn more about growing, MJ is the easiest I think out of anything I've grown for the most part. Peppers are fun, I enjoy eggplant too. Good luck and maybe things will cool down, these guys usually dissappear once they meet their next victim. Nothing wrong with taking the high road either, IMO it makes you a bigger man, something I should do but often don't. Good luck and don't throw in the towel just yet, I guarantee you if you do some veggies come September/October you will know infinitely more about plants and growing.

I say grow anything. I think gardening calms me down and focuses my thoughts. It really helps to realx me throughout the day so I do it. Very relaxing. Take care adn be safe,

I appluad your good thinking,

I tend to over react at threats, and anything involving brothers or sisters then I become protective. I too am against violence. I sure as heck don't tolerate the silly crapola though. Gardening sounds good.
You simply need to pass some time, and maybe a good friend that can keep you in a hoober or two will help you to wittle away the days while you wait.
I doft my cap to you sir. Patience brings it's own rewards.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Well we all hope to see you around the forums. Maybe you should start growing all sorts of things. Tomatoes, peppers, lettuce...ect.ect...Have yourself a little garden going. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe JJ.

What about growing some of the LEGAL herbs? I'm SURE you'd get alot of people who'd follow that one. I'd be curious to watch, and a total discredit to the seatle dude if he DID try anything with the cops....

Ya know officer, he's been harassing us for a long time now. He knew it was all legal stuff, but he wanted to harass us more. Any way you could talk to him about filing false police reports?? :)

Latest posts

Back