Terrible Weather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam you guys are getting all our Seattle Rain...I aint seen good Seattle Rain since April..Brkoe record on heat last 3 days..yesturday 104..record held from 1940..My Ladies are Loveing the Sun but could use the rain..sorry Mother nature has played you a bad hand..Best of luck on the rest of the way..Take care and be safe

I'm in the mountains of Colorado. Most of this summer there have been hail storms several times a week(damaging some fan leaves), and this week the high temp has been about 60 degrees. What the hell is that??? It's JULY!!!!! Even at almost 9,000ft it is usually HOT right now. I guess we just have to deal with it......baby our babies and hope for the best.

Im in georgian bay region, ontario canada and the amount of rainfall this summer has been brutal....But the last week has been really sunny and humid and ive noticed my girls are starting to really grow now. there is still almost two months of grow season left, im lookin forward to the harvest!!!

You are all so lucky. Here it has been 38-40C every day. My indicas all died. My sativas are not putting on bud as they should. Then yesterday a tremendous thunderstorm smashed one plant to the ground and broke one of its only two tiny leaves off a little sprout. Totally horrible.

I am in the Northeast also.I am growing very hardy outdoor plants this year.Last year I was growing some of my indoor seed-stock outside and had a mold prob.My plants are doing just great with all the rain,I am crossing my fingers that the rain lets up a bit these next couple months of flowering.I am using promix,plus some other amendments so my soil drains great.I have some plants that have been budding 3 weeks already and they will start to suffer if it does'nt dry up.GOOD LUCK ALL
Stay Cool

You want rain damage, I can't find a 7 plant plot the dam hill slide down on them

The weather has definitely been crummy in the NE. However, any bud is better than no bud. It just sucks to put in all the effort of gardening outdoors and to have mother nature ruin everything.

Frankly I can hardly wait until I retire in a couple more years and move to a location I have spotted where it is like spring all year round, and I can buy 10,000 square metres of fertile land next to a lake for not too much money. I think I should be able to fit a few secret grow plots on that ...

Last couple years in the SE it was hot as hell with little rain and very low yields... This year it's been almost ideal. You just never know. We've had moderately warm weather with plenty of sun and rain at least 1-2x a week all summer long. No water hauls at all... Last couple of years we had to visit often and loaded down and it was so disappointing come harvest time... This year it's been about as set it and forget it as I've ever seen... but there's still another 8 weeks to be nervous about the final outcome.

Good Luck!:cool:

Latest posts

Back