tha biggest myth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingCeszar

Reaction score
growin bud hydroponiclly. can tha mother still produce seeds if i pollenate her? i was alwayz told that growin dro CANNOT produce seeds. anyway I wanna separate my men nd pollinate my clones that r n my growbox. Can I separate them then put them in soil givin tha men regular water nd plantfood OR do I still giv tha men tha same treatment while n soil as I would if they were n tha GrBox?

Doesn't matter what it's grown in man, pollen is gunna impregnate a female in any condition. unless it's wet of course. Pollen is gunna take the pistils out on a nice date, treat em to a nice lobster dinner, then take em home and impregnate them and never call again lol. That's just they way pollen is.

just cuz someone said something doesnt make it a myth, i never heard such a thing, ask that guy who told you so where do the seeds grow he'll probably say it's in the roots lol

Ahhhh, no wonder I always get big beautiful seedless buds...it's the hydro, now I understand.

Sorry, but your Q was already answered and I was just left sitting here feeling awkward and felt like I had to say something...how is everyone anyway?

Reactions: zem
LOL budders...that must be it! dosnt matter what you grow a plant in, its gonna do that same thing...its just another medium

its like saying you cant knock up your old lady because you did it in the hot tub.. lol then why do i have 4yr old son LOL.......
LH

Latest posts

Back