Thankin Ya Friends for the Warmth yual shared ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, you did nothing to provoke any of this?

Again, I owned up to my part and I think you should as well. You're not all innocent here, please quit playing the victim. There's 3 sides to every story. Mine, yours and the truth.

I like chicken too, with lots of ketchup.

Ball is yual court SM, Cubby, and MUltif I be here to freind to all and aims to treat every pilgrem comes through the door at Mpas as equal and friend rireside until proven different.

So in 1 week you had a stick poking contest with 3 different people and it is all their fault. Oh poor me.:ignore:

orangesunshine said:
hope you all make a big rukus when i start my I'M LEAVING THREAD

what you talking about Willis?:D

SmokinMom said:
Seriously, you did nothing to provoke any of this?

Again, I owned up to my part and I think you should as well. You're not all innocent here, please quit playing the victim. There's 3 sides to every story. Mine, yours and the truth.

I like chicken too, with lots of ketchup.

Lady fur the last time ifin I may draw yur attention to yur thread little ways back to thread "begging" fur me to stop this becaues yual knows yur stuck in reality and need own yur actions and dont want negetive brought yur way just like cubby only jumps in like multif when they think they have the nubers to back them. I persoanly tracked multi like rabbit and found he attacked me then went to whos on line and when he saw he had no friends standin behind he ran like rabbity.

I wish to be left alone like others here that dont need yur bullien. They are new folks joinin site fur help and some them new coming to door. Yual need to either help them ifin yual care to or leave then but dont peck at them while I be here cause they aint to yur level or makin fun of them niether! Ifin yual do I be the type yual aint to likin here yur site! Ifin I get banned fur sayin so then Its whats the site is and aims to stay clear it but Ifin ther be support from old and new that is all about friends and family then dont judge the diffent ifin they all call themselves family here.

Just fur yual know BULLIES are out and aims to see fair to all I be seetin fireside with!

BWD

Cut it the heck out BWD.

You are just as much fault as anyone for running people off and whatnot.
I seen that argument between you and multi before THG deleted it and your little signature that you posted. I also seen you warning new members about how mean we are if they speak or write funny. What kind of member is that?
So quit playing the poor me card. You sound like Jodi Arias

OH PLEASE!!! I'm so tired of reading this nonsense about being a bully!!! Who have I bullied? Don't make an accusation unless you can back it up. I never said anything to, or about you. I ignored you, that makes me a bully?

I take it, you're not leaving? You are DD aren't you? just another plea for attention, why am I not surprised.....

Simply put. Happy trails partner.
Yous a goodun.

Oh and Go Skins...
Colts... They suck.

With respect to all I ask... this thread is still going?

It's a lot of finger pointing and whining, and this is not good for a web forum, as stated before by others.

I'd like to ask where moderation is right now? This venomous thread (not just one person, at all!) needs to be gone.

If it's not going to be moderated, then I test you all who are humble to (with respect)....shut your traps. There's no need for negative, uninspiring and uninfluential / useless posts that are in here.

It's not just BWD complaining, you're all complaining that he's complaining LOL. If everyone is quiet and SOMEONE starts to take it to private messages, that would be lovely.

I'm a new member around here, but I contribute a lot in my opinion. I moderate a forum MUCH larger than this since November 2004, and have seen my share of bullshiz. Threads like this NEED to be addressed by moderation / administration immediately if not sooner. They are, again; "Venomous"

Cheers to BWD, Cubby, Smokin'hotwannabanghermom, and Personal Computer Duck. I love you all, and think you're all having 11 year old moments. Time to move on and grow some meds and talk about it eh? :aok:

Peace all,
-Master Moderator of Life-

This thread was dead until you showed up and brought it back to the forefront.

"Yesterday, 11:45 PM "

I wake up, and hit "New Posts" :aok:

Dead? Erm, no. :confused2:

Also, with everything I said up there...this is the most you got out of it sir? Hmm :p

No what I also got was that about every other member that joins here has been/ still is a moderator at some bigger better site.

Just because someone sees new posts does not mean that have to reply.

bigger better site.

Interesting, I didn't say better.. though I surely said larger, because it is ;)

Also, I see new posts that I've been attending, and saw a chance to mention my thoughts and response to what I experience. Exceedingly interesting your perspective and perpetual need to point things out the way you do. Top notch post though PC Duck :) Real quality.

So let me clarify.. with everything I said, all you noticed was that I said something hours after the last person said something, and yet all I did was prop this thread back up...again.. mearly hours after the last person.

....interesting.... :D

Yep....and I was using the lyrics to a song,(bigger, better) not quoting you.

Also telling the mods how to do their jobs and that we should all close our traps, which you should have done in the first place.:aok:

Dont let them get to yual to Ellis site has bully problem I have found and should get cleaned up by the mods but fur some reason they lettin them ride. Be interestin to see the fall of some swollen heads round this fire. just wanted to say thanks fur being true and havein open eyes pilgrem yur good folk ;) Off to be sayin more thank yous ;)

BWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back