Thanks or to be thanked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ecstasy

Reaction score
ok, since im new to this site, i can't figure out how to "thank" people.

is there some way i go onto their profile an click on something like the reputation?

Hello Mr. Ecstasy-

The original "Thanks" button has been removed from the site as it was slowing the forums down drastically.

You can thank a person by adding to his/her reputation. Below where it lists the join date, location, posts, etc. there are three icons. The first indicates whether the poster is on line, and the one in the middle, the scales, allows you to add to the persons reputation. When you do, you can add a comment and say what it is you liked about the post.

Nice of you to ask. Welcome to MP!

Thank you very much for explaining that to me. Was looking for that button for a little bit now..lol

4u2sm0ke said:
Thanks

this works too:giggle:

:spit:

I always thought the little scales looked more like a ferris wheel. :p

Thanks!

SmokinMom said:

Thanks!

I thought it was a bunch of grapes.....hehe

SmokinMom said:

Thanks!
That's funny! I thought it looked like coffee cups hanging on a stand. Aren't stoners fun?:rolleyes:

Thank you art for thanking me and everyone else i'd like to thankyou too on behalf of them all... thanks again !

Thanks for thanking me and everyone else, PH :) You're on the Christmas cookie list.

Thanx to all! Now, am I on the cookie list? If not I'm gonna thank you like you've never been thanked! You won't be able to Your Welcome for a week! ;)

~Snax

Latest posts

Back