Thanks to all of my friends for understanding.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StoneyBud

Hey, many of you have probably noticed that over the last months, my mood has fluctuated between really, really bad and angry as hell.

Well, long story short, the business that I started almost 30 years ago, now belongs to the lawyers and the government. Several of my upper level employees decided to set up a very sophisticated scam, using my business as a front, and take very large amounts of money from my clients. I was totally ignorant of the scam, but the multitude of lawyers that represented my clients didn't believe that and proved the unprovable to the judge enough to take the entire business away as collateral in lieu of payment of losses. They also took almost every cent I had.

So, sorry about the temper. The stress of the trials and upcoming decision kind of made my life a living hell for the last year.

It's over, I'm living on a small retirement fund they couldn't touch and they let me keep one of my houses. I now have nothing in my life that will cause me stress.

To all the good people to whom I was bad to, I'm sorry. Truly sorry.

To all the bad people I was bad to, get over it, you're not a nice person! hehe

No stress is my motto now, for the remainder of my life.

I still won't take crap off anyone, but I'll be nicer while doing it. Hahahahaa

Peace!

Mean Ole Goat.:D Yeah,Im no youngster,eather.;)

I have liked you no matter what your mood.. Your right on.. Peace and prayers and good thought to you my friend.
Ozzy

When I started researching if I could grow I would see your name on so many old threads I was blown away. And then there was POTUS. I would often wonder about you and why you left. Now if I could just solve the Jimmy Hoffa mystery my life will be complete.

There are people that you upset, but there are way more people like me that you helped. People who only popped in for a minute or two or people who are here all the time but never post. When I go to check on my girls you are a big part of the reason I have girls to check on.

Thank you!

One of the top people in my folks business screwed them years ago. They trusted her like a daughter, paid her a great salary, and she stole from them then tried to put them out of business.

Life's a *****. So are some people. I don't believe in karma but it does seem to work.

Good luck.

Dang stoney- sorry to hear about the business and loss. :(

But good for you for deciding to simplify things. Hang in there ol man!

I'm sorry to hear about all of that, Stoney. Does this mean you'll be hanging out with us more often? I think it was Buddylove that said experience is something you don't get until just after you need it :).

Sorry to hear about the Raping of Stoney Bud. Real shame when people you think you can trust jack you for everything you got.

...you could always sell a little bud to make some extra cash...Joking.

Take care of yourself. Do indoor cultivation scene justice and write a book before it is too late.

Sorry Stoney.
But welcome to the retired life.
How you keeping busy with all the free time?

ArtVandolay said:
I'm sorry to hear about all of that, Stoney. Does this mean you'll be hanging out with us more often? I think it was Buddylove that said experience is something you don't get until just after you need it :).
Yeah Art, I really have almost nothing else to do. I can only tinker in the yard so much. Damn thing already looks like a freakin golf green.

The Effen Gee said:
Sorry to hear about the Raping of Stoney Bud. Real shame when people you think you can trust jack you for everything you got.

...you could always sell a little bud to make some extra cash...Joking.

Take care of yourself. Do indoor cultivation scene justice and write a book before it is too late.
I've always wanted to write a Grow Book. I might actually sit down and write one chapter to see what it reads like a month later. hehehe, "Hooch in the Harrows" - a complete guide to growing world class weed, by Stoney Bud

Hahahahahaa, that would be a sincere blast! :D

I'd have to change my real name from Poindexter P. Nucklenuts to Stoney Bud so I could cash the checks.... :hubba:

Stoney,
I've read alot of your threads and they have always been very informative and forthcoming.
I'm not making anything off the top with my bussiness yet.
I don't want to have to hire anybody anyway after I was told by a friend about something like what your employees did to you.
Just dig around and find something to give you some enjoyment man.

You know I'd rather have someone come out and say the way they feel even if its not perfectly polite and least they are being honest.

Peace.
:)
Gb

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Sorry Stoney.
But welcome to the retired life.
How you keeping busy with all the free time?
I do love to fish. I like catching them, eating them, hot dishes, raw dishes, sushi, if I could find a Mermaid, I'd be in pure Heaven... as would she. :eek::hubba: HAHAHAHAAHA :D

GeezerBudd said:
Stoney,
I've read alot of your threads and they have always been very informative and forthcoming.
Thanks, GeezerBudd! Mom told me I should have been a lawyer!
They always seem to end up with most of the money! :holysheep:

Maybe I could write a cook book "1001 ways to cook with Molasses"

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHA :p

Sorry to hear about your loss Stoney, but life does and will move on. I was just saying in another thread on here the other day that I thought there were a few people in here who could make a "serious" grow video/book and you were one of the ones I was thinking of (along with a few others). I say go for it, show, Jorge, Ed, Greenman ect.. what true knowledge is all about, I would buy your book/video for sure...take care..

sorry to hear that stoney ,

images.jpg

Sorry to hear about your troubles Stoney, at least you didn't get caught up in the criminal aspect of your former employees.

Not to worry man, you have a unique skill set that others by the thousands are tryin' to master. Growing kind herb.

Latest posts

Back