Thanks to all of my friends for understanding.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang Stoney, I'm sorry hear about the litigation issues hope the best for you. As far as pissing some people off well sometimes the truth hurts and you have (from the post I've read) been spot on and given straight forward answers. Heck you the first person I added to my buddy list :D

'least you are a free man. no bars is a very good thing. trying to be stress free can be a full time job in itself, 'sometimes'.

look at it this way, now you have time to do some fishing, and just relax, and reflect. get back to the basics of living.

everyone has thier own problems. some have more. they will try to include others in these problems. these are the ones we want to stay far from. i tell 'em i have a sickness. it's called stress down syndrome.;) . meaning, if you bring stress down here, i'll vote you off my island.;) .

good luck Stoney...bb...

Glad your doing fine Stoney No matter what have a great life and long stoned days :peace:

Ok, you're really confusing me with that avatar.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, am experiencing something similar- I feel the pain you're feeling.

Glad it worked out for you without total devastation (isn't it grand making lawyers wealthy?)- Enjoy retirement! Write that book.

BBFan said:
Ok, you're really confusing me with that avatar.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, am experiencing something similar- I feel the pain you're feeling.

Glad it worked out for you without total devastation (isn't it grand making lawyers wealthy?)- Enjoy retirement! Write that book.
Thanks man! Tomorrow is the first day that I would normally have gone to my main office to work. It's going to be a weird day in my mind.

Sorry to hear you're also going through the same kind of thing. It happens more than people are aware of. There are sooooo many scam artists out there.

Good luck to you in your troubles.

Why does my avatar confuse you? hehe

I like your avatar! I am wishing you all the best in the next chapter of your life. I'd be happy to proofread the book for you, too. I did went to skoool.:giggle:

woah, that's heavy! sorry to hear about your loss! i can only imagine. good luck.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Better luck in the future. Write that book and I promise to buy a copy and not pirate it off the internet. I too am a senior and will retire in a year or two. Now I am just trying to improve my gardening skills so I can afford to retire.

i would smash the face of anyone who fucked my buisness like that man, nothing worse than getting screwed. what kind of buisness did you run

Latest posts

Back