THC FILE'S<<<>>>By HATCH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pictures Hatch.. Very tasty ladies.. Top notch grow.

DomsChron said:
Wow man those phenos are AMAZING! Swelling purple tipped calyxes spewing strange light brown colored hairs. Thank you for thanking me in my thread :) stick around late flower and you might see some pretty colors flying. Autumn fall tuns Lightish blue and magenta with some lavender splashes in the buds. With low night temps I have of like 60F they will probobally change.

P.S. What strain is your 7-4-04 pic set of?

P.P.S. Do you use co2 to ultimately lower your night temps?

Hey What's UP???,,,,,,,,,,Thank's For Hanging Out, & Leaving A Post!!!!!

The Set Of 7-04, Are My Flo.

No I Don't use Co2, Just Try To Exchange Alot Of Air, With Intake & Exhaust Fan's, Ya, During The Winter I Can Get My Night Temp's In The Mid 60's, But not In The Summer, I'm Dueing Good To Get Them In The Mid 70's..

Well Thank's Again For Coming By!!!!!:D

occg.hydro said:
Beautiful pics on here bro, good work!

Thank's My Brother!!!!!,,,,,,,,,& Thank You Very Much For Leaving A Post!!!!!!:hubba: :D

KGB30 said:
Awesome pictures Hatch.. Very tasty ladies.. Top notch grow.

& Thank You My Brother!!!!,,,,,,Yes Very Tasty, & Awesome High!!!!!,,,,,,,,Thank's Again For Hanging Out & Leaving A Post, Most Appreciated!!!!!!:hubba:

And Here Is Some-More Trich. For All!!!!!!!!!!

100_2911.jpg

100_2839.jpg

100_2841.jpg

100_2851.jpg

100_2847.jpg

100_2852.jpg

100_2866.jpg

100_2869.jpg

100_2891.jpg

100_2892.jpg

100_2893.jpg

100_2895.jpg

Hatch your a brat... Looking buddie.. Great pictures

KGB30 said:
Hatch your a brat... Looking buddie.. Great pictures

Thank You Sir!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,& May I Have A Nother?????????:D :hubba:

Hey hatch , ya got some beautiful pics there....Sexy trichs i tell ya...How did u take the pics??? did you use one of those jewelers loupe scope's that radioshack has by chance??? i've been wonderin' if that's how ya get good pics of trichs or just need the right cam...??? if ya can help me out on this i'd appreciate the advice...Oh yeah, GREAT LOOKING PICS :D

tn_toker420 said:
Hey hatch , ya got some beautiful pics there....Sexy trichs i tell ya...How did u take the pics??? did you use one of those jewelers loupe scope's that radioshack has by chance??? i've been wonderin' if that's how ya get good pics of trichs or just need the right cam...??? if ya can help me out on this i'd appreciate the advice...Oh yeah, GREAT LOOKING PICS :D

Say Bro, No It's Not A Loupe Or Microscope, It's A Kodak Z650, & A JVC Infinity Len's!!!!!,,,,,,Thank's For The Prop's!!!:D :hubba:

hey hatch i think i ran into you a couple times on cannabis.com im more new their but greatly admire your work man, great shots man...

toke@smoke420 said:
hey hatch i think i ran into you a couple times on cannabis.com im more new their but greatly admire your work man, great shots man...

Well, Thank's For Coming By & Hanging Out Here Also!!!!,,,,,,,,,,& I Thank You Very Much For The Prop's!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,Guess We Will See You Around!!:D :hubba:

KGB30 said:
As many as you would like.lol

I Wouldn't Say That Very Loud???,,,,,,,I Like Alot!!!!!HEHEHEHE:hubba:

HATCH said:
I Wouldn't Say That Very Loud???,,,,,,,I Like Alot!!!!!HEHEHEHE:hubba:

:ignore: :ignore: .....

Have a good sunday buddy

Thank You All For Coming Through & Leaving Your Mark!!!,,,,Most Appreciated!!!!,,,Let Me Look In My Bag-Of-Trich.'s!!!HEHEHE,,,,,,,& Find Some-More Pic's!!!HEHEHE:D :hubba: :holysheep:

100_4443.jpg

100_4446.jpg

100_4448.jpg

100_4451.jpg

100_4452.jpg

100_4453.jpg

100_4458.jpg

100_4459.jpg

100_4462.jpg

100_4465.jpg

100_4463.jpg

100_4464.jpg