thc percentage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bongofury

Need a light?
Reaction score
Generally speaking, seed banks advertise THC % like 15% to 19% or 20% to 24% and so on. Is this a %age of THC in the entire plant?, leaves and buds? More or less tricomes? or is it a %age of the tricomes make up itself? hhmmm

I was just wondering how they come up with the %age. :confused2:

I would guess that is mature bud and sugar leaves at the time of harvest. Harvest being up to the grower. When i have mine tested this year it will be a harvest and cured nug.

I would guess that is mature bud and sugar leaves at the time of harvest. Harvest being up to the grower. When i have mine tested this year it will be a harvest and cured nug.

You have your buds tested?

Yes I am going to this year, in a couple of months. I am getting more and more into medicine so I want to know what i have.

Yes I am going to this year, in a couple of months. I am getting more and more into medicine so I want to know what i have.

That's awesome Rosebud. I hope you share the results.

I am growing some low thc/cbd strains that i hope are really great medicine for the "marijuana naive" I want to know for sure what is in there. I also would like a pesticide and mildew report. I don't use pesticides but you never know what is in the soil, etc. I will only have that done on one plant probably as it is spendy to do.

I will be happy to share with you.

accually there is a kit you can buy to test yourself.cant remember the name of the companies right off hand.there is a couple of them.one of them really explains the process well.ill see if i can find it.

the 3 places to buy testing kits for caniboids,that i have in my notes are cannalytics supply(only seem to test for thc)alpha-cat (more in depth testing,explains things pretty good)and tlc lab supply(looks like in depth also)im sure there are more out there,those are the ones i ran across in the past.

Latest posts

Back