thcbay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkfarmer

It's growing like a WEED!
Reaction score
I wanted to know if anyone has ordered from thcbay, I just ordered some c99 and the instructions for sending my payment said to send it express mail international. So i went to the p.o. and asked to send a letter ex mail international and the person behind the counter said $27.95 and i was like WHAT? Anyway i sent it first class. I was just wondering if antone else has ordered from there and how you sent your payment.

yep international express. I think international priority is less. Did that, too. Some others have done the same as you, and it never arrives. I try to combine orders as much as possible. Gotta love the freebees, though. Well worth the peace of mind.

Umbra, do the orders always get sent to Spain, or do they go to the breeders? I hope my cash gets there, i am really looking forward to growing some c99. I heard it was all that.

those guys are alright i just got my pack today i only paid $15 for 12 beans got some f around genes for the price of a clone

Hey eastla, how did you send your money? How much did you pay to send it?

smoky anda bandit said:
Hey eastla, how did you send your money? How much did you pay to send it?

post office forgot what its called but it was $2.50 for 5 days no need to go overboard and pay $20-30

Latest posts

Back