The $60-450 watt HPS frankenstein

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another question is how do i hang the thing tokin??i just made my tent im hoping this thing doesnt melt PVC pipe

HydroManiac said:
another question is how do i hang the thing tokin??i just made my tent im hoping this thing doesnt melt PVC pipe

I zip tied em to a wire rack from an old fridge that just happened to fit in my hood.

yea man i hope my tent can hold something like this ima have to make my hood a little lighter the your my tent aint that stabble u try to make a tent stoned HAHAHAHA

That looks amazing and I'll be ordering some of those Lights TODAY! Thanks or that link... I'm 2 weeks into the flowering stage and I only been using sun, water, and my natural essence haha... This HPS should make my buds more dense correct? They look very shrimpy rite now, It is the beginning but I've seen some the size of peoples palms...

Growdude said:
This is a fact I think alot of peeps dont realize, you get more lumens and less heat from HPS.

Yeah I didn't realize that before. I watched the 'Never Get Raided' video by that ex-cop & he says that CFLs are cooler than HPS. I'm realizing there's a lot of silly & a lot of incorrect stuff in that video but I guess that's another topic. You can just kind of tell from the way the guy talks that he's a dumba ss in my opinion. After all he did used to be a cop.

how big is your room toke im thinkin 2 150 watts for 18x18x35

HydroManiac said:
how big is your room toke im thinkin 2 150 watts for 18x18x35

My box is 4 1/2'L x 2' w x 6'H and there's plenty of light.So you should do great with 2 lights.

Has anybody else used these? with my 250W and one of these could I grow 3 plants?

this is perfect cooled economy HPS I ever seen... brilliant work you got there! no need for fan to hook up to this hood, maybe 1 fan stand will do in the grow room... thats awesome!!

btw how many plants you think can bloom in there? with this 3 lamps?

thanks. would like a step by step sometime.. ime aplumber not a sparky. electrical crap scares me.
Hey hemp. thought people couldnt take your pic let alone see you in a mirror.. lolol

Is it best to keep the glass cover over your lights or just plain bulb??? I just got one to add to my 250W HPS... I hooked it up similar to yours, thanks for showin how its done!

Latest posts

Back