The Beatles Vs Kiss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE BEATLES VS kiss

• THE BEATLES #1

• Kiss........long tongued freak BBBOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now if you really want to rock it is jimi hendrix, robin trower and walter trout in my opinion. Kiss and the beatles are both bubble gum rock.

I love me some rush, the drummer is one of the best ever...

I like to get stonned and listen to hip hop.

Kindbud said:
I Do Lol All Of Kiss Is Still Alive None Of The Beatles Are Alive Sept For Old Paul So Yeah They Are A Classic Kiss Isnt Yet

WRONG ******* ! Ringo is still alive , and did your little ******* know there is and was a fifth member ? I'lll give ya the rest of the day to search and find out who it was .

rollingstoned77 said:
WRONG ******* ! Ringo is still alive , and did your little ******* know there is and was a fifth member ?

Dude, I tried telling him that but he didn't believe me. Poor guy is trying to kill Ringo off early...LOL.

Beatles for the win, im taking bets. kiss sucks i dont even know any of their songs and i listen to alot of old school how can they compare with the Beatles. Sgt. peppers was considered the best rock album of all time even with out penny lane and strawberry fields on the album ( for kindbud because he/she obviously knows nothing of the beatles if they think ringo is dead- those are two songs that they released early and was suppose to go on the sgt. peppers album) and what does kiss have, i might be young but wasn't kiss like the backstreet boys of the 70's-80's

Man, you guys are kinda harsh and very opinionated in your music.....Im pretty much as opinionated as they come and I know this is all for fun, but SERIOUSLY!!!! none of the bands mentioned are known for ANY of the same things....im just damned glad i havent heard mention of any terrible bands mentioned......
I LOVE THE BEATLES! A true PIONEER and contribution to modern music....
RUSH:we all know how hard Neal Pert rocks
KISS:never high on my list but they are definitely a rock legend and american rock wouldnt be the same without them
THE STONES:they rock and yes, smokin mom is correct....most girls go crazy because mick jagger knows how to drive them wild.....thats really all i have in common with anyone in any of the aforementioned bands lol

but what about???????THE WHO! GRATEFUL DEAD! BOB DYLAN! PINK FLOYD! METALLICA! and the list goes on and on and on........
Its my recommendation that anyone who has not see michael kiersteads THE JAM PART 1 artpiece.....please go google it....any true rock fan is incomplete without a print in their house somewhere

the beatles or kiss?..............

Hmmmmm is that even a question?????

beatles hands down...

OK guys and gals. I see this thread is getting a bit nasty. If you can't play nice were gonna have to close the thread. Leave the name calling at the door. PLEASE!!!!! ;)

ShuttyMcShutShut said:
Man, you guys are kinda harsh and very opinionated in your music.....Im pretty much as opinionated as they come and I know this is all for fun, but SERIOUSLY!!!! none of the bands mentioned are known for ANY of the same things....im just damned glad i havent heard mention of any terrible bands mentioned......
I LOVE THE BEATLES! A true PIONEER and contribution to modern music....
RUSH:we all know how hard Neal Pert rocks
KISS:never high on my list but they are definitely a rock legend and american rock wouldnt be the same without them
THE STONES:they rock and yes, smokin mom is correct....most girls go crazy because mick jagger knows how to drive them wild.....thats really all i have in common with anyone in any of the aforementioned bands lol

but what about???????THE WHO! GRATEFUL DEAD! BOB DYLAN! PINK FLOYD! METALLICA! and the list goes on and on and on........
Its my recommendation that anyone who has not see michael kiersteads THE JAM PART 1 artpiece.....please go google it....any true rock fan is incomplete without a print in their house somewhere
hey bro now we are talking lol those are some great bands. there enough said thank u:D

TheStickyIcky said:
I love Bob Dylan and Pink Floyd.

You throw in some grateful dead.. and ill second that in a heartbeat...

One thing i dont think anyone can debate is.. BOB DYLAN is the most underrated classic rock person left... i mean.. dude went at it just as hard as the rest of his era... still tours yearly almost.. and has had sooo many hits that the great bands mentioned in this thread have covered..
Hendrix, clapton, the rollingstones ALL made bob dylan songs famous...

ive actually had agruements in class about hendrix being the person who originally wrote all along the watchtower...

RatherBBurnin said:
ive actually had agruements in class about hendrix being the person who originally wrote all along the watchtower...

What aurgument, Hendrix avidly admitted that he thought Dylan was one of the greatest song writers he ever knew. Many of his live shows covered at least 1-2 Dylan songs. Dylan is a ballad writer with roots to the old style blues and folk. The man is a genius. Further note almost every band in that era covered at least one dylan song live. Grateful dead man...they covered more than that. You get into the good old bootlegs everyone was covering sometone else it was all in using there own style to compliment Dylans awesome lyrics.

There is a couple of Dylan lyrics that will bring a tear to my eye.

Thanks mutt... Ive been trying to tell people for years.. especially when you talk to people that are younger..they dont get the mans genius... im actually going to see him live for the third time in july.... When i was into political music like rage and a lot of punk rock, people couldnt understand how i could draw similarities between bob dylan and punk music.. but they forget that back in the day.. some of dylans songs were considered very contraversial, maggies farm for example which was later covered on album by rage against the machine.... even tho his voice isnt the nicest... he stirred up **** back in the day with the best of em.... hurricane is a great example also..... and to think.. i watch dylan shortly after his 60th birthday.. he did about a 15 mins harmonica solo during i believe it was tangled up in blues... i just got done smoking a fat spliff during rainy day women #12 and #35... and i couldnt believe he had the lung capacity still... i was gasping for breath just watching it...

lol in the last 6 posts the entire topic went from kiss and the beatles to how awesome dylan is. Cant we all just agree anything thats oldering then 10 years is goodcompany. and besides, its kinda hard to rate the beatles and kiss. they were completely different in just about every way. except they both smoke pot and got alot of girls.

As a bunch of stoners it really worries me to see you all arguing about music..

Music is an escape for many of us, not so much a mental escape but on a subconcious level, it triggers our emotions for better or worse, and it can bring people together. It should never be argued about as its entirely down to what you like.

i agree the thread definately changed for the better in the later 7 posts

yup,
I listen to NIN (who I am a huge fan of the pain he can portray he writes the things we are scared to admit we feel). but then I will switch to Hank Sr. and that style,
Music is for purity in self expression. One song may hit the right chord in one person but the wrong chord in another. It's all in how the music speaks to each of us individualy. I get blown away at interviews where the artist will talk about what it means to them who wrote it but it meant something totally different to me. That is purity at it's finest. Whether be rap, rock, country, pop, classics, or even classical. It's all about the purity of the emotion behind the music.
It's that memory or feeling that music just yanks it right out of us that shows true purity. When it's more than just words or beat its what it does to our own spirit.

I even give the songs that bring out my anger or sorrow or the worst emotions in me the most credit as every note or word pulls something out of us, but due to individuality it is an aurgument that could never be won. It's about what it means to us as a single person. Not a collective. (Except of course the Dead...they brought the best outa everyone...for those that never got to go to a dead show...my heart weeps for ya)

This was a cute poll when I seen it though. but if fortifies my statement.
Kiss: "I want to rock and roll all night and party everyday" Reminds me of some killer times back in the day.
Beatles: "The long and winding road" can make me face where I have been and where I am going.
No two things should be compared. Each one should be taken as for the person or groups contribution to our ownselves.

ooops went a little too philisophical. my bad.

Latest posts

Back