The Beatles Vs Kiss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE BEATLES VS kiss

• THE BEATLES #1

• Kiss........long tongued freak BBBOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Well i would not feel so all alllooooonnneeee, Everybody must get stooooooned"

Classic right thurr....

RatherBBurnin said:
"Well i would not feel so all alllooooonnneeee, Everybody must get stooooooned"

Classic **** right thurr....

Oh man. I was listening that last night. Bob Dylan is the MAN.

It was some sort of experience hearing that song live.. im like 20 at the time... the people in front of me are in their 40s... the people beside me were my grandparents age (60s)... and we were all smoking a big fatty that i got in... im passing the spliff to this old man and his wife... while bob is belting out " Everyone must get stoned".... Priceless moment of my life....

i watched dylan live last year.....and i got to say...i was not that impressed. I think the lyrics don't have enough meaning when you cant understand what he's sayin........and his voice is completely blown out. :(

plus, he plays very few old hits at his concert as he's pushin his new music hard.

He is one of my favorites though. I love his old music.

True.... Well im going to see him this july.. ill let you know if the performance has changed that much since i seen him last.... last time it was about 50% classics and 50% new stuff.. but he played all the songs i was looking to hear.. encore knockin on heavens door...

Ill see if i can get a camera into the show..

Ima have to say , Both , put that in your pipe and smoke it, thats no comperison either ,

I know at some point we were talking about the living Beatles. Whether it was in chat or not I don't remember. But, fyi, Paul McCartney came out with a new CD called Memory Almost Full. Highly recommended by DLtoker... That is all ;).

Latest posts

Back