The best comedian In your opinion Is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite comedian of all times is Benny Hill. UK greatest gift to the world.

ozzydiodude said:
My favorite comedian of all times is Benny Hill. UK greatest gift to the world.

I remember having awful side pains from my laughter.I was a Dangerfield fan too.

:)

Gb

I'm a comedy ***** (sorry if that's offensive). I love 'em all!

My all time favorite though is Lewis Black.

dman1234 said:
the best comedian by far is Smokin Mom

for thinking Jay Leno is funny... now thats a good joke.

Yea well, like I said it's really not my thing. :p This is all pretty subjective anyways.

I do like Bill Murry. Is that guy still alive? Haven't heard a thing about him in over a decade.

Gilda Radner (sp??) always made me chuckle too. She's long gone.

bill murray has the most hilarious cameo on zombieland!!!

Smot_poker said:
george carlin and dave chappelle are the best IMO

Was. George Carlin was greeeaaaaaaat!!!!! He was a leftie and made fun of my side of the isle but he sure was funny. God Speed George

2Dog, I said , "Originally Posted by Alistair Young
He's dead now, and I'm sure he's still getting no respect, but Rodney Dangerfield is/was one of my very favorites." You said, "I love that DOB.." What does "DOB" mean? I'm glad you like him, though. That dude cracks me up. Do you remember "Back to School"? I like how he did a triple Lindy on the diving board. I like his stand-up acts quite a bit too.

And yes, the classic Rick James, Dave Chapelle-style. Billy Murray is always good for a laugh, too.

Oh! Not exactly the same topic, but recently, I've been turned onto a Canadian original, Trailer Park Boys. How come I didn't know about those guys until just a couple of months ago? That show is hilarious! I've been watching it on youtube.

I have to say Richard Pryor. Dont know why he hasnt been mentioned yet.
Andrew Dice Clay is another. Those dirty nursery rhymes were the best.

Rodney was always a great one, but he has been mentioned a few times.

Clean:Brian Regan
Dirty:Bill Hicks, RIP
If ya like Bill Murray, check out "the golden age of video" on UTube. best video mashup EVER! "WE CAME, WE SAW, WE KICKED ITS ***!!!"

Rodney Dangerfield "My wifes a wonderful cook, great cook, the other day I walked into the kitchen and caught the flies pitchin' in on a screen door!"

Id have to go with the Monty Python bunch, "But im not dead yet!!" (wack)
Bring out you dead, ding ding

michael macintyre ,clean jokes british humor :p

sean lock dry humor

Jim Gaffagin
Steven Wright
Lewis Black
George Carlin was a GOD, (a place for your stuff?)

mojavemama said:
Robin Williams

I forgot all about him. He was an amazing standup comic before he got off the drugs lol. His stuff from the 70s is legendary.

Guy I think is highly underrated is Bob Saget. He is great. Its funny when you see the squeaky clean Danny Tanner from Full House, saying all this trashy awful stuff lol.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Guy I think is highly underrated is Bob Saget. He is great. Its funny when you see the squeaky clean Danny Tanner from Full House, saying all this trashy awful stuff lol.

The funniest thing I ever heard him say was during a roast (I can't remember who's) we he looked over at Dr. Ruth and said "God, I wanna (BLEEP) you so bad!"

Oh man, I about peed on myself.

Latest posts

Back