The best part of growing your own is?

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best part of growing your own is? not having to pay for something that should be free.. to think that mary jane was originally banned so paper companies wouldnt go out of business.. still everything comes down to money, i guess they shouldnt feel bad about ruining life for millions of people huh!..

smoke em if you got em!

No more commercial smoke from south of the border......

THCskunk said:
Now this one was really dumb man. where do think the best Marijuana in the world is grown? example:colombian gold, alcapulco gold, panama red, skunk, etc. come on now, be a little smarter than that ese!
anyway, the best part of it is....................planting mother nature's wonder, smoking it, and listen to what she says. happy grow everyone!

I think the "key" word here is "Commercial"..although, I believe THCskunk is more likely dateing himself..;) (age)
those are mostly the premium "commercial" strains from the 70's or 80's...and it WAS(the commercial) better, back then..LOL..I miss those days of $30 "four finger lids" of Red Bud, Mohican, ect. "I" believe those genetics have been lost with the "world wide" commercialization, the influx of Dutch genetics in particular.
Personally, I think the old school strains, pale in comparison to the new wave, powerhouse genetics of today.
..BUT..I would definately love to have some of those "old" seedlines to play with.

oh,..and addressing the subject at hand...."The best part of growing your own is"...never having to smoke another mashed seed, maybe???...:p

damn four finger lids, dollar joints those were the days. damn those were the days u could smoke and not go broke lol

THCskunk said:
Now this one was really dumb man. where do think the best Marijuana in the world is grown? example:colombian gold, alcapulco gold, panama red, skunk, etc. come on now, be a little smarter than that ese!
anyway, the best part of it is....................planting mother nature's wonder, smoking it, and listen to what she says. happy grow everyone!

I dunno, I used to live just below Vancouver, and they have some pretty good stuff. We were spoiled in WA.

I'd say the best part is knowing exactly what you are smoking. You know what chemicals were used, (or none at all) and what is actually making you high. You take a chance when you buy a bag that something harmful could be in your weed. Or maybe I'm just too paranoid...

The best part is "IT'S MINE AND NOT YOURS!"................:D

But I'm always willing to share though. I want everybody to be in the same state of mind i'm in so........:48: :bong1: ;)

lol..."MINE, MINE MINE"...ALL MINE..;)

Hanging in my grow room and being inspired by the life I myself kinda helped to create. And it's amazing, I can zone out on my laptop some Atmosphere or Tupac and look over awhile later and they've grown. It's like a miracle. Wonder if this is how Jesus felt. Or am I just stoned?

Is theres one thing i hate its a 6 gram compressed bull?$#@ nug , poping out a water fall of seeds, I hate dirt weed

hi jesus here i feel the same ha ha. also The best thing about growing your own is - you know what is in it. iv'e heard of unsavory things done to weed to make it heavyer and look better.

The best part of growing your own is you'll get to smoke your own stuff knowing what's in it like some other ppl have said you control it and then smoke it :p

it is the process(for me so far)....followed by overwhelming satisfaction and in the end confirmed in so many ways.(i hope) :peace:

2 NL's about 2 weeks into veg (dwc)

For me, it's just the feeling of self-reliance. It's like hunting down your own elk, catching your own salmon, fixing your own car... It just makes you feel like a man,(or woman), or human. Self sufficient and what-not.

No more uncool people weighing down your baggy with seeds and old stems tucked neatly away in the bottom of the bag for you to drive home and discover .

Latest posts

Back