The Brother's Grunt Current MICRO GROW

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup that's them. :hubba: They are about 2 1/2 to 3 feet tall. We vegged them for about 6 weeks or so. ;)
That crazy vancouver guy said:
very nice, bro :cool: ... I take it the Stoney Bud are down there on the right? so how big r those for how long of vegging?

Whats up everyone. Been awhile since our last update. All of the Stoneybuds and Papaya have been taking down and some new Stoneybuds ladies added. ;) As for the Cherry Malawi's tomorrow they will have been flowering for 11 weeks and it looks like were going about 2 or 3 weeks more on them. :hubba: Here's a pic.

100_1923.jpg

Normally we only let the ladies get about 3 feet tall. However the Cherry Malawi are Sativa dominant so they are about 6 feet tall right now with the pot maybe a bit taller. ;)

What do you mean whats the one on the rights number?
Smelly Jelly said:
very pretty ladies though whats the one on the rights number

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
What do you mean whats the one on the rights number?
I think he's trying to pick your Lady's up.He wants her digits.;)

Everything like looks good in there.I will be over in a little while to work on my tan.I'll kick back with shades on,some tanning lotion,and a lawn chair.Looks Caribbean in there.Keep it GREEN:D

def. nice grow..Ive seen alot of pple say they had problems with MG soil, I guess not in your case. I plan on using it for my next grow, have u encountered any problems with it?

Props on your grow, hows it smoke?

TBG, bro... nice that the girls finished up "being in the bathroom" finally... how long before you can taste the fruits of your efforts?

and the Cherry... was it vegged for 6 weeks also?

right on, bro... makes me happy when someone else's grow finishes up for them...:D

Whats up mang. Every now and then we might get a plant that is sensative but they usually grow out of it. ;) As far as the smoke goes don't know as it's curing in jars. I'll let ya know in a few weeks. :hubba:
holdmyown said:
def. nice grow..Ive seen alot of pple say they had problems with MG soil, I guess not in your case. I plan on using it for my next grow, have u encountered any problems with it?

Props on your grow, hows it smoke?

Whats up TCVG. Yes if i'm not mistaken the Cherry Malawi's were vegged for 6 weeks as well maybe a bit longer. Give it a few weeks in the jars and we'll be smoking. :hubba: ;)
That crazy vancouver guy said:
TBG, bro... nice that the girls finished up "being in the bathroom" finally... how long before you can taste the fruits of your efforts?

and the Cherry... was it vegged for 6 weeks also?

right on, bro... makes me happy when someone else's grow finishes up for them...:D

Whats up Bro G thigns have turned out swell mang :cool2: how tall did the Cherry end up being? My sats are going nuts man 2 of them are about 6.5' now and the other is just under 6', id thought that they were at the end of the flowering streach but it looks like they are shooting for 7'. so much for startign flower at 2.5' with sats man they may end up over 7 and LSTd over.

Cherry Malawi. That sounds good. Whos the breeder TBG? That is one big sexy chick:D.

Whats up D. The Cherry Malawi's are still in flower and are about 6 feet right now. Still have another 2 weeks or so before they come down. :hubba: If your gonna grow Sativas ya gotta have the room. ;)
Dubbaman said:
Whats up Bro G thigns have turned out swell mang :cool2: how tall did the Cherry end up being? My sats are going nuts man 2 of them are about 6.5' now and the other is just under 6', id thought that they were at the end of the flowering streach but it looks like they are shooting for 7'. so much for startign flower at 2.5' with sats man they may end up over 7 and LSTd over.

:hubba: If your gonna grow Sativas ya gotta have the room. ;)
Your preaching to the choir on that one man ;) these couple of haze i got going now are insane man looked in today and one of them is growing into the dark now its taller than my light is. Popping in a pic man this plant is now 6'6" :holysheep:

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

Ya got some nice ones D. :hubba: Nice and tall that is. :eek: Looking real good mang. How much time you got left on them ladies?

Ya got some nice ones D. :hubba: Nice and tall that is. :eek: Looking real good mang. How much time you got left on them ladies?

Not to sure mang they are about 5 weeks in now, slow going with the 100% sativa you know so im thinking they may be 12 weeks at least so 7 more weeks to go :hairpull: at least i do have the satori that will be out here soon ;)

Latest posts

Back