the brothers grunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
I havent been on for awhile...miss this place like crazy...does anyone know if the brothers grunt is still posting on here or anorher forum..im not looking for a phone number or addie...lol

Last time i saw BG was a few years ago .

Don't know much more :)

Well thats pretty sad that a valuable person like BG has left....

Yeah I think TBG is not posting anywhere, unless it's under a different name. I have read through the older threads and there was some real good info.

yeah...they aint been about for a long time...How ya been berserker?

I've been doing good...just trying to live the dream. Take care of my kids..and my ladies... they've been growing like a weed...:icon_smile:
So how have you been bro.

Great...just like you just living the dream..raising my kids..and chopping fat stinky ladies:D..nnice to see ya back old friend

:48:

It's nice to be back..and thank you for the warm welcome back..

Not trying to dig up old ****, but I was wondering about TBG as well. Here's my question: What's the difference between the breeder(s) known as "The Brothers Grimm", and the member/breeder? known as "The Brothers Grunt"? Dying to know, honestly. I just remember seeing the Stoneybud cross, and thinking pot couldn't look any better. Good times. So anyway, are these "Brothers" one in the same or not?? My brain is hurting trying to think about it.

igotgreensmon said:
Not trying to dig up old ****, but I was wondering about TBG as well. Here's my question: What's the difference between the breeder(s) known as "The Brothers Grimm", and the member/breeder? known as "The Brothers Grunt"? Dying to know, honestly. I just remember seeing the Stoneybud cross, and thinking pot couldn't look any better. Good times. So anyway, are these "Brothers" one in the same or not?? My brain is hurting trying to think about it.

They are not the same.

Latest posts

Back