The Chef Gets Wrecked!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ty mental, i'm real pleased this being my first trainwreck. Can't wait to smoker...yukyukyuk.

:yay: We have buddage forming! Took these snaps tonight after i watered. This is by far the sweetest smelling plant i've grown to date...wondering on how the blue hell is gonna smell.:cool2: :beatnik:

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

ty bud getting excited got a b-day in jan i'm looking foward to.

TY Dancer here's some i took today. 4u2smoker's main cola is forming real good and her under buds are saying Hello! She is very green and sweet smelling. Enjoy!

DCFC0022.JPG

DCFC0023.JPG

DCFC0024.JPG

DCFC0025.JPG

dang chef your not kidding, that little 4u is SUPER green. Looks like one nice healthy girl there!

the chef said:
Geezer my bud, maybe we can expect a GJ from ya?

Probably next year, Chef. I am finishing up on some sativa dominant bagseed grow right now. It still has some weeks to go-then I get a new grow tent for next year.

Oooo, I see her white hairs in the latest pics-She's Beautiful!!!
:)
:watchplant:
:yay:

Gb

TY gezzer! I love when they start white hairing all over the place!

Hello Brother Chef.:) ...

sorry have'nt dropped by in a bit, been real busy. getting ready for a harvest. wish i could share with you bro, as this bubba is amazing...me and a few buds are gonna have a pre-harvest party tonight, carried into tomorrow night.:hubba: ...we chopped down a BK yesterday morning, and hung for 30 hours over woodstove, and fans, and jar'ed it today for a very fast dry. she will smoke...

your girls are so dark green. reminds me of these rhinos. keep up the great job Chef, your ladies are loving you. thats for sure. they look great bro...

Ty you brother. It's gonna snow this weekend here, got some kush, me and the wifey gonna make some beer chili and watch the new night at the musem.

Looking very nice chef! I have been slowly reading through all of your journals. I must say that you know how to entertain, hehe :) I bet you tell a mean tale :D I'll be watching along on this if you dont mind ;)

Warfish

chef your train wreck looks more indica than mine...better to me..lol...mine is more sativa looking I hope it smokes well..

Welcome warfish, I'm just being me and having a blast! I've notice GJ i ran across where it a 50-50 on the dominance. This is gonna be iteresting smoke! Speaking of ...

4u2smoker is coming along nicely. Her main cola is expading and her other bud sites are getting bigger! Time fer the molasses. Snapped these as i cleaned the tent and watered.

DCFC0041.JPG

DCFC0042.JPG

DCFC0043.JPG

DCFC0044.JPG

DCFC0045.JPG

DCFC0046.JPG

DCFC0047.JPG

Latest posts

Back