The Chef goes to Hempfest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Alrighty my people i feel it's time i broke my festival cherry! I'm making plans to attend this years hempfest in Seatlle! What i need from you good people is advice, stories, What you've heard, what you know, what kinda 420 time you think i will have there! Where to be fer all the happening stuff! Ya know....everything! Thanks family and if you go i'll see you there!

make a journal....as our roving reporter! and pics!

Are u in Wa? Do you have a script?

LOL, I'm going to subscribe to this one chef, I'm in the same boat :48:

We have "hemp cons" often here in the bay are..

totally weak.. just a bunch of collectives and gardening displays of stuff I can see on the internet machine by myself without some undereducated salesperson pitching me...

The one I went to at the Cow Palace (yes that's the name of our arena in SF) was a total waste of time and money...

I say all this as my own expereince.. it may be entirely different where you are (I hope it is too)

It just felt like a concert with poor attendance, no bands, and a bunch of club owners and hydro people hawking thier crappy products...

I just don't want you to be disappointed Chef..

I honestly hope it is a blast and you meet some cool people.

just sharing my experience here in the Bay Area

cmd420 said:
We have "hemp cons" often here in the bay are..

totally weak.. just a bunch of collectives and gardening displays of stuff I can see on the internet machine by myself without some undereducated salesperson pitching me...

The one I went to at the Cow Palace (yes that's the name of our arena in SF) was a total waste of time and money...

I say all this as my own expereince.. it may be entirely different where you are (I hope it is too)

It just felt like a concert with poor attendance, no bands, and a bunch of club owners and hydro people hawking thier crappy products...

I just don't want you to be disappointed Chef..

I honestly hope it is a blast and you meet some cool people.

just sharing my experience here in the Bay Area

Cool thanks Cmd! Ya know i'm gonna go to the biggest one, so for me it's about the people and the expirence! Got this weird feeling that i'm gonna have a blast!!!!!I've read and seen on youtube some are awsome and some are flops! But until you expirence it fer yourself then you'll not turelly know!......plus it's about time i made this one and the cup as well! Thnx fer the heads up brother!

Make sure you have fresh batteries in your camera Chef.

You have global eyes wanting to see the experience ;)

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Make sure you have fresh batteries in your camera Chef.

You have global eyes wanting to see the experience ;)

:peace:

I second that. Us Europeans don't get that experience with out spending some serious cash.

You should take loads of pics and start a thread for it for us.

hxxp://hempfest.org/drupal/node

:ciao: see ya there buddy:48:

Sounds good Chef, I drove thru it last year. I was headed to West Seattle and got down town in the middle of it. Looked like it was well attended, all ages...Have a blast you ole hippy you. from another.

HIE and Jericho ....no problem!!!!1
Smoke ....Yeaahh boooooy!
Rosie Looking foward to the expirence!

I pass on it every year. A buncha no good dope smoking hippies!!!! lol jk...no, just aint my scene basically (it's pretty hard on my feet too). That and the ever-presence of Seattle PD who seem to randomly pick ppl smoking to bust. Now EVERYONE else I know has gone and LOVES it.

p.s. The first time I smoked pot IN a bar was in Seattle...lol. Buncha Rastafarians (literally FROM Jamaica) anda good friend of mine. Seattle's a very hip town as far as cannabis is concerened. Never had a problem leaving in the middle of a concert to go burn one and go back in reeking...lol. I hope you have an awesome time Chef.

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

You won't have to look, their presence is bold. Like a big huge motor home. I figure they are protecting the hippies from bad guys. Pot is the lowest priority in Seattle. I hope you have a great time. last year it was in August I think? Is that when it is this year.

yes Rose...chef no worries on Leo...they just security...now we dont go smokeing down the street..lol..but like Rose said..MJ is very low priority here..Ive been to a few now and havent had issues with the cops...mine has been the Drunks drunker then me..lol..Im hopeing it will be on one the beaches again.. do some beach jumping in the Barg...yep yep..i dont think they know where just yet..I know Ray said they was turned down for the Seattle Center..and one of the Parks they used Last year is going under construction or something....

You may like the fest so much.....

Next thing you know your buying a "C" class and head for Burning Man!

Have fun and take lots of pics, inquiring minds want to know how fun it really is.

You got it TC! Smoke......you can jump in that cold water all by yourself....i'll watch!

Latest posts

Back