The DEA wants it back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baggervance

Reaction score
Agent in charge of the San Deigo dea wants the motorist that stopped and picked up money from the freeway to give it back or he will find them and charge them. If I had been running around grabbing 100 bills in that traffic dude would just have to come get me. Said they recoverd 17000 but they had 15000 that was thrown out on the freeway.

I saw this on the news, yes they said they were gonna look at the traffic cams to find the money.

what hogwash..leo caught the dudes and over half the money back..Now they want the rest of it..who is going to check the pockets of the cops?
leo will spent more money to track down the people who picked up the money than the money they picked up.

JonnneyB said:
what hogwash..leo caught the dudes and over half the money back..Now they want the rest of it..who is going to check the pockets of the cops?
leo will spent more money to track down the people who picked up the money than the money they picked up.

my thoughts exactly lol
i was watchin the show DEA on spike other day and they busted a semi load full of meth some 250 pounds or somethin and the whole while durring the press conference they covered on the show also the one dude whos always the yapper in the show n never shuts up an always talks crap he was all snifflin and wipin his nose thruout the whole segment. lol no lies. i got tivo and had to rewind and watch it the episode 3 diff times an other shows too an the dude never sniffles like that not even prior to the showin of the bust. i bet his dang pockets all full of that meth as well as his nose. if ya ever see the episode im talkin bout on rerun maybe just watch it closely an watch dudes behavior it so obvious i think. i use to have friend who were all hopped up on meth man i know what the drip and sniffles look like when someone round me got it goin on lol they al crooked to them dea. only difference between us an them IMO is some us get caught an they dont. lol thats my opinion.

I said the same thing when i saw that zipflip. Although if i was leo i would load my pockets to.

I saw it on yahoo news today it happened Friday in san deigo. That dea agent just mad cause he 's not gonna get a bigger cut. There was a news crew I guess they were showing people running out in the traffic and stopping in the middle of the road. I cant beleive leo continued to chase guy figured he would have stopped and got his bonus, must have made leo spill his coffee.

Excuse me officer... can you describe this alleged money?

Well i'd of picked it up i'd of straight stashed it lol so even if they came looking for it they be out of luck lol.
Of course i'd still be going down cos of the grow room they'd find but least i'd have some cash to come out to and set up another grow lol

" Oh you mean the cash money you confiscated from a drug bust Occifer, i'm sorry, i diddn't realize it belonged to you. You cops are usually so careful and organized i thought to myself, " no way this is the cops cash, all floatin' around on the freeway, and whatnot." I thought maybe the Tooth Fairy had met her demise."

Use traffic cameras to re-coup funds you STOLE from someone, while i don't condone dealing, who did WORK for it, really?......

DEA DUMB ENFORCEMENT ******* I GOT THE 17k AND IM STARTING UP A GROW OP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Latest posts

Back