The Doc does it again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, I am considering ordering some Sativa seeds from Dr. but I am not sure if it is safe to just pay with a credit card and have it shipped to my house. Is it safe? I have heard A LOT of great things about doc but I thought I'd double check since I have never bought from a seed bank before.

Yes, it is safe. If you get your seeds that means nobody from the government knows you have them. If they get confiscated by customs you don't have to worry since you didn't break any laws (you're receiving a package, not sending one), and the Doc probably never even sees your credit card information.

IllusionalFate said:
Yes, it is safe. If you get your seeds that means nobody from the government knows you have them. If they get confiscated by customs you don't have to worry since you didn't break any laws (you're receiving a package, not sending one), and the Doc probably never even sees your credit card information.

Thanks bro. I'll order some Sativa Haze right now!!! :woohoo:

Yup. The doc is trusty. Just got my order in 4 days! Thats fast:).

Quick question about drchronic:

According to his site, he ships in plain packages which he refers to as stealth. Since plain packages aren't exactly stealth, does he actually ship them that way or is there something more to these packages than just a plain envelope?

This is just a yes or no question, as I don't want anyone to reveal any specific stealth packaging details he may use for security reasons.

With so many happy customers his stealth must work out okay;).

IllusionalFate said:
Quick question about drchronic:

According to his site, he ships in plain packages which he refers to as stealth. Since plain packages aren't exactly stealth, does he actually ship them that way or is there something more to these packages than just a plain envelope?

This is just a yes or no question, as I don't want anyone to reveal any specific stealth packaging details he may use for security reasons.

I have never ordered his stealth delivery. I have him send the breeder packs and i have got every package. I have heard his stealth delivery is great, to stealth for some people. I have heard of people not finding the seeds in the package the first few times they checked.

Hope this helps

Best service I've had from any seedbank, without a doubt :aok:

hey could you order from any seed bank on the website or just Dr. Chronic strains?? I would love to order some from DNA Genetics that Kushberry sounds sooooo good!!!!

So no one answered the two posts above me. does he ship to the states? and u just click on any strain on there and thats what you get?

wakebud77 said:
So no one answered the two posts above me. does he ship to the states? and u just click on any strain on there and thats what you get?

Yes he ships to the states. Usually u get it about a week after you order it.

Dr. Chronic is a seed bank. Which means he collects beans from many diffrent people and places. Then sells them on his site. SO yes any thing you see on there you can order and long as it does'nt say out of stock next to it.

Can't knock on the Doc. I ordered some white widow seeds from them about a week ago and got them yesterday. Got them delievered to the states west coast, I wasnt expecting them to come in so fast. This was the 2nd time i ordered from the doc and NOT the last. I recomend ordering seeds from the doc.

so on may 23rd ordered from dr. on 24 got email about incoming, have read about every on getting them in a week or so... and today is just over 2 weeks if i were to email him about it, how should i ask so it doesnt come off as rude and how much longer should i wait to email him. also no customs letter as of yet. and i live in the midwest.
thanks

just tell him youve heard they come in about a week you havent recieved them and you are wondering if he sent you them to you. if they havent come yet i would think you would have gotten a customs letter. But i hope this helps your darin best of luck and be safe

Latest posts

Back