The Dr. is in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Manny Bowles

high on my own supply
Reaction score
Hey all, just signed up but been lurking for a while now. This seems like a great site with lots of info and a supportive community and I would like to be a contributing member.
Without getting too personal, I'm an average middle-aged guy, married and considering a medical grow. I know a little more than zero about growing so you will probably see me around asking alot of stupid questions... I appreciate any advice you guys would be willing to give.

Now, take 2 of these and call me in the morning.:bong1:

Dr. Manny Bowles

hey doc....

find a closet you can clear out first check with the wifey. you probably want to start in soil.....try a nursery or garden shop...this time of year a lot of stores have gardening stuff out.....look into cfl light bulbs to get your seeds started and look into seedbanks and find a cheap brand so your not out a lot of money if you kill the first batch......

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
. I know a little more than zero about growing so you will probably see me around asking alot of stupid questions... I appreciate any advice you guys would be willing to give.

Dr. Manny Bowles

Welcome to you Doc,new here myself,but they seem like a nice bunch and I'm sure you will get some great advice.

And don't worry about the stupid questions,everybody was new to growing once.

Yo Ho Dr. Manny Bowles,

Yeppers :yeahthat: He is absolutly right, the only stupid questions are the ones you should have asked, but didn't ya know. We all try our best to be cool, and helpful, but remember we are human too, and with that someone might get their undies in a bunch now and then, we just roll with it.
Feel free to ask away with the questions, BUT you might want to read the forums first cause many of the questions you might have are already answered in there, and you will be surprised at the extent of all the questions.
Please do take a cruise over the site rules, they are few and easy to go with, and they help keep this a great site.
Bring a good sense of the ha-ha with you, and have some fun. We will spark a hoober and burn it in your honor, welcome friend.:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

like the King of the Welcoming commitiee said... lots 'o peops here that are plenty helpful... now what the Hell was I thinking?... too messed up (stoned) to remember... whatever... howdy hoe ~~~ let's grow some plants, man...

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
Hey all, just signed up but been lurking for a while now. This seems like a great site with lots of info and a supportive community and I would like to be a contributing member.
Without getting too personal, I'm an average middle-aged guy, married and considering a medical grow. I know a little more than zero about growing so you will probably see me around asking alot of stupid questions... I appreciate any advice you guys would be willing to give.

Dr. Manny Bowles

Well you're already on the road to success, you made it here.....to Marijuana Passion.....where everyone's passion is Marijuana! LOL

If you have a hydro store close by, i definitely recommend walking in and having a look around, get yourself familiar with names of things and where they are at in your local hydro store. Saves you time in the end!

great place my man just be chill and as the mods say read the rules and read the threads. that is a great way to get off 0. welcome man and be sure ill check out any grow you got going on.

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!

On the subject of watching me grow, how safe is it to upload pictures on this forum? I see lots of them, but I'm kinda hesitant as I'm not a big fan of jail.

Anyways, thanks again all

Welcome to the forum DMB

Posting pics is safe on here, the server is in a country where its legal, so your pics do not go through any route that would put you in jeopardy, think of it like this...all members have a key to a safe transparent box, people can see in without being a member but cannot open the box, 1 very important suggestion, tell no one your growing!

hey there doc welcome to mp ,,,,we all started not knowing anything
but we all seem to get there in the end asking and reading questions on mp has helped me make my first grow a reality :peace:
good luck and i will look forward to seeing u start :tokie:

Welcome to the site, Doc! Yup, there's tons of good info and great people here. Just remember to read through the forum, chances are many of your questions have already been answered. Overall, we're a pretty easy bunch to get along with. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask! Hope to see you around the site!

Mal C
:fly:

HippyInEngland said:
Welcome to the forum DMB

Posting pics is safe on here, the server is in a country where its legal, so your pics do not go through any route that would put you in jeopardy, think of it like this...all members have a key to a safe transparent box, people can see in without being a member but cannot open the box, 1 very important suggestion, tell no one your growing!

Ok, I figured as much. I'm a member on a similar forum that does the same thing but questions get answered a bit faster here so I wanted to make sure before I post anything up.
Anyways, I should be starting my journal in a week or so after I've got some sprouts going. I've got some Herer bagseed I'm thinking of starting off with until the F1's I ordered arrive (hopefully!)
My wife and I are super excited to try our first grow, please stay tuned and I welcome any and all comments and/or critisisms.

Thanks again all

welcome to mp hope you enjoy your stay here if you need info just ask me or any of the others happy growing and good luck to ya

Welcome to MP Dr. Good to have you here. This is definitely a great place if you want to learn how to grow mj like a pro. It's filled with all sorts of information that will help you along the way. There are also lots of members on here that are more than willing to help out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Take care and be safe.

Thank you to all that hav e responded. I've got a few kids just above dirt now, hopefully around 9 more on the way. I should have a journal started by the end of the weekend. Just bagseed but maybe something magical will happen. Stay tuned!
:farm:

Latest posts

Back