The Duck's Nest Fall '09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there ishnish :ciao: Here take this :bong1: and hit it :D and thanks for stopping by.

:ciao: Looking great duck:aok: just passing threw on my way the The BHC here:bong1:

leaving some Mojo for the DWC

:bolt: :bong:

I'm right behind you 4u2....hi DUCK....might see ya at the BH....

Thanks for stopping by 4u2sm0ke and painterdude

Looking real nice pc. Your gonna love the Spacecase. :hubba: We have another cross called Jerkle that will be running for the first time real soon. It's a cross of Sonics Jungle Cheese female x TGA Querkle male. ;) Both patents were real nice so were expecting the children to be better. Anyway keep those updates coming.

Hi pcduck, looking good!
Do you run those UVB bulbs you mentioned in this other thread?
How did you start with them? Curious, just got two myself.

Good luck

Thanks for stopping by TBG and Parcero :ciao:

These are pictures of my girls at 24 days of 12/12
Running 5 micro, 12 bloom, and 2 cal/mag in a ml/ gallon ratio.

The last two pics are of my veg cab which is in all disarray.
Spacecases: one is doing great, the other is like all balled up at the top where it should be growing taller. IDK will wait and see if it grows out of it:(

I have not yet set up my UV-B light maybe tonight if I do not fall asleep first.:cool:

100_1708b.JPG

100_1710b.JPG

100_1709b.JPG

100_1711b.JPG

100_1712b.JPG

Parcero I have just hooked upped my UV-B light, it is only 23 watts cfl in a reflector. I have it placed about 14" above my one plant and have it on a timer, turning on 3 times for a hour a piece. Will do this for a bit to see if it is damaging my plant if not will be upping the amount of hours light is on.

On a side note I sure hope this stretch gets done soon :D

what's the UV-B light used for Duck?:ciao: ...

that is some wierd growth on the one spacecase. you think she's hungry? hope you get it figured out bro. the other is looking stellar though.:hubba: ...

the girls sure are doing the stretch , are'nt they? they look sweet bro. i got one of those batwing reflectors that came with my 400 i don't use. it sits in the corner. i've been trying to think what it could be used for???...

hmmm. ok. how long is flower now? looks like your sailing pretty smoothly. thanks for stopping by. put up some pics of the male chamber this morning. i think i'll leave it at the other end of house, inside, and see how it goes. peace out...Irish...

I've always wanted to get a UVB light setup with my grow... just been a bit lazy i suppose... I'll be keeping a close eye on this...
:GREEN MOJO:

Hey there Irish and ishnish :ciao:
thanks for swinging by:)

Irish in one of my journeys, I read on this site or one of the others that I frequent that UV-B is suppose to increase trich production. There may have been a thread on here also that I posted in cannot remember:confused2: I seen one on sale and thought I'd try it out:cool: I will be posting pics of the two plants one with an addiction of UV-B and one with just my big light.

ishnish my UV-B set up is a reptile light bought on sale with a brooder lamp/reflector..not much to it but maybe enough to see if it makes a difference.. IDK..just thought I try:)

Yeah the girls are cruising along nicely. I had to bend one of the DP's over, she was making for an uneven canopy, plus running out of head room. I think the small addiction of Cal/Mag is making quite a difference, no yellow leaves at 3 weeks of 12/12.

:woohoo:

Found a better pump then the drill pump. Drill pump needed primed every time and was quite noisy. I have just tried out a battery operated pump that people use to transfer kerosene. Like the red handled siphon hand pump but with batteries works great so far. All I do is slide the lid over> insert pump> turn on> be sure end is in the bucket to catch the waste:aok:

This is almost as good as the invention of the wheel for me:D :rofl:
I hated moving plants around especially when they are top heavy with buds....Have a great day everyone:)

What's happened with the dead and dying plants, Duck? (1711b)

leafminer said:
What's happened with the dead and dying plants, Duck? (1711b)

While in search of a good mother I have neglected some of my clones and they have met their demise.:holysheep: Just have not cleaned out the veg cab yet:eek:

Hi pcduck, thanks for replying.

I have 2 x 13w UV-B's myself. Started only with one, slowly, 20min first and so on... now 1hour twice a day. Adding the other one tonight. Planning to run both total 4h a day or so.

Good luck.

Parcero I have seen no negative effects to my addition of the light so I am adding more hours to the on time. Cannot tell at this time if it is any benefit to the formation of trics yet.

sorry to hear about your clones Duck. i made a different bubbler, because i needed more than 4, and it had a total melt down also. lost 'em all. i'll remake another of a different material, and retake...

uv-b , eh? if you get any more trichs over there man, you'll corner the market on hash...:p :D ...

my KULT in the buckets are at 13 days 12/12 and into a big stretch. gonna have to tweak this one somehow... just got some material given to me to make up a couple carbon filters...

if i go any larger, i'll be looking for another light... actually need one now...

looking forward to more awsome pics friend...Irish...

Just some pics:cool:

Running 6 micro, 14 bloom, 2 cal/mag at a rate of ml per gallon

100_1736c.JPG

100_1737.JPG

100_1738.JPG

100_1739.JPG

100_1740.JPG

Latest posts

Back