The Duck's Nest Fall '09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for stopping Ham,4u,and tc.

HL I have never done autos in DWC, but I would think you would get larger plants in a DWC in a shorter time than soil, maybe then it would increase the yield enough to make autos worth while.

4u I just figured painting the lids might help with the temps. Would not absorb the light like the black lids would. Plus then everyone tell me to tape my lids so that light does not get through.:laugh:

tcbud yes tc is was a lot of work not going out and buying a bunch of additives to fix my plants.:laugh: Someday I hope to be able to transplant better from Mass's Bubble cloner. I just seem to be to rough on them. Plus we got the warmest week of the year the week I turned my lights on. I am just glad I had patience b/c it is rewarding me now with some awesome growth.

those plants are looking great!

Well my plants are about 16" to 20" so today I flipped them to 12/12.

In this grow I have:
2 Blueberry
2 Bubba/Kush
2 Durban Poison
2 Aurora Indica

100_1686.JPG

100_1687.JPG

100_1688.JPG

100_1689.JPG

100_1690.JPG

:ciao: Looking very nice...pcduck...mojo for the flower :lama:

Look'n dam fine there PC.. I like how you set up those fans with the light, mind if I copy your engineering someday? :D

Thanks for stopping by 2Dogs, 4u2sm0ke, purplephazes, 420Benny, monkeybusiness, ishnish. :ciao:

ishnish that is not my engineering:laugh: That is the engineering of the company that I bought my light mover from. They wanted $30 plus shipping for one, so I made my own:D You are most welcome to use the idea.

been a week since the flip!:D . any action happening up in there? were all these from clones from your OD Duck?...

what happened to the spacecase bro? do you still have beans of it? i've heard good, and also some bad on tga beans. mostly good though. i'll have to check around on germ rates on this from some buds for ya. was it slime that took 'em away?...

i got a problem on the transfer also from the mass cloner, to my set up. gotta pinpoint the problem, and fix it. mine almost die off on the transfer, then right about when i'm gonna scrap 'em, they take off with explosive single, triple leafed growth. when i say , 'die off', i mean turn almost completely yellow , and crisp brown. then , once they snap from that, (and they do everytime) theres no stopping them...

maybe it's something we need to add with the transfer? i just don't know what , yet...

plants are all looking good now Duck...:D ...

i gotta lot of soil transplanting to do over the weekend. my new soon to be moms are getting near clone taking time. i alredy got some from my white rhino.:hubba: ...

my KULT , in dwc are close to the flip also...

wonder where a guy could get one of those seal-a-meal jobbers from? that would be a handy tool to have , eh?...;) :D ...

take care bro...Irish...

Hi Parcero and Irish :ciao: thanks for stopping by

Irish Been busy and the grow room is closed up. Opening day of goose and duck tomorrow and am having company coming over.

I have started some more Spacecases. Thought I was gonna loose these also but they seem to be pulling through..I hope..

Well you can see the pics of my transfer:( They were bad but like you say once they get green again they take off.:D

I like those seal machines I can cook a bunch of meals up all at once, seal them,then just nuke/boil them up later. I also like making my own bags so I can over size, pull out what I want than just cut off old seal and reseal.

Maybe some pics after the big weekend, but they have taken off:D

Have fun this weekend with the gooses Duck!

The girls look Happy and Healthy.......Good looking girls!

hey. good luck on the big weekend. i know guys up here that live for this. they have a ritual.:cool: ...

now up here, all my buds know my shack as 'deer camp'. the missus leaves during deer season. gun, that is...

my place turns into a hunters paradise. i used to do guided hunts up here many, many years ago on our land...

gun season is upon us. be careful out there bro. and try to keep dry.;) ...

what are your high temps hitting? this is our weather we been waiting for.:D ...Irish...

are you gonna kill a duck......or......a goose? I bet you shoot whatever you get a good shot at....12 gauge? pump? I don't own guns but am intrigued by you guys who do.....lots a luck shootin the flying creatures DUCK....and you have to send PICS to Hick cause we don't know if he killed anything....

Hunting... tsk tsk... Can't y'all just leave the wild life alone? :(. Looking great duck, I really like your set-up!

don't worry mentalpatient, we'll be gentle...

we love all gods creatures......

right next to our 'taters , and veggies...

IRISH said:
don't worry mentalpatient, we'll be gentle...

we love all gods creatures......

right next to our 'taters , and veggies...

:rofl:

PC man, two of my life time favs right there! I won't be out this year. Bummer. Gettin' old and can't afford to skip too many more years now. Can't wait to get my kid out there soon! Good Luck bud.

DUCK....did you get snowed on? Wonder if ducks leave 'duck feet tracks'?

Wow Duck! Im glad I found this thread. The plants look great and I love your setup. Ill be watching.

Latest posts

Back