The Elite Clone Only Strain's Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i spent about the same time on my grow room!
do you get a chance to go every day?

swiftgt said:
i spent about the same time on my grow room!
do you get a chance to go every day?
yup i like to go daily :hubba: that way i can catch any problems before they take hold on the plant ;):rolleyes:

while we have been concentrating on vegging out mothers and taking clones for outdoors we also kept a very small flower box going the past few months. so that we will have free bud to smoke.:hubba: and there starting to finish up.:cool:
there under a 400w HPS
there is 4 strains 5 plants all clones from my last run.

Direwulfe x Blue Buddha = This is the Sour-D pheno taste/smells like sour fruits with blueberry undertones. its a very potent plant it has the BB structure bushy with very little stretch. and its a heavy yielding plant

JS#3 x OgersKush = This is the Jamaican dominant pheno but you can see a bit of Kush in there. it has lots of stretch in flower with low to average yield and the potency is very high. but the banging lemon dank taste/smell is the best part of this plant.

Ducksfoot99 x Clipse = This is the C99 pheno its a good yielder and it taste/smells so fruity but mostly toward pineapple's. its not the most potent. but its a very nice high and some tasty to smoke.

AK-47 x Bubbleberry = This is the Bubbleberry pheno its a low to medium yielder of some narcotic smoke. it taste/smells spicey berry like with skunky undertones. and the sugar leaves and calyx's all turn dark purp almost black.

im almost out of smoke so i cant wait the AK x BB and DF99 x C can be harvested. the trichs are all cloudy coming up on 8 weeks. but were just waiting for atleast 20-30% amber trichs. the other 2 strains can go for 11+ weeks so they still have 2-3 weeks to go. here are some pics from yesterday. once these are done were not flowering till fall.

HPIM6834.JPG

HPIM6847.JPG

HPIM6849.JPG

HPIM6854.JPG

HPIM6856.JPG

HPIM6857.JPG

HPIM6885.JPG

HPIM6864.JPG

HPIM6871.JPG

HPIM6876.JPG

HPIM6877.JPG

thedonofchronic said:
how in the world do you
fit all of those under a 400w hps?
looks like some real nice crosses man

thanks bro!!its only 5 medium size plants we just stuff them in there as close to the light as possible. the mothers in veg got a 1k :hubba:

that Direwulfe x Blue Buddha is a crazy monster!
i cant wait to see how my blue buddha will do!

:joint: Dude those pics of your plants makes me have a tingle inside my pants.... Great Job

swiftgt said:
that Direwulfe x Blue Buddha is a crazy monster!
i cant wait to see how my blue buddha will do!
yours should look just like the Dire x BB ( BB x Sour-Dv3 x BB ) there very closely related. it grows the same as the BB short and bushy with lots of bud. this just has a little Diesel thrown in the mix.

MindzEye said:
:joint: Dude those pics of your plants makes me have a tingle inside my pants.... Great Job
thanks bro its just to hold me over till i get my other strains going.;)
wait till you see my next flower. :cool: it will be 9.5-10 potency super dank, lemony, funky, fuel time.
i also have some new elite clones coming to join the others.
Chem-91, Chem-D, Chem-4 all 9.5-10 potency strains allot of people agree its some of the best smoke going. i might mess around and try some S1s. the only reason i would crack beans now is to make my own crosses. and there are a few i want to search for keepers so i have my own elite clone only strain. mainly my Rezs Strawberry Diesel F3s :D
i still have lots of 10-packs to pop of multiple strains from many breeders. there's some nice crosses to be made and keepers to be found.:hubba:
from the elite clones most likely i will end up choosing my favorites and concentrate on them. i will grow the others but my favorite have first dibs on the space available. or i might cycle 4 different strains every other grow i have a nice list of elite clones going but im sure i will find my favorites. here is what i will have when i get the Chems in.
Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough - 8-9 for potency out of 10. huge yields
Dabney Blu - 8 for potency out of 10. huge yields
Original Daywrecker Diesel - all around 10 huge yields, of dank potent bud its a gem.
Pre-98 Bubba Kush - 9-10 for potency out of 10. low yield
Bermese x G13 - 8-9 for potency out of 10. medium yield
Chem-91 - 9.5-10 dank, lemony, funky, fuel. medium yields
Chem-D - 9.5-10 dank fuel. good yields, can have very big yields if grown rite.
Chem-4 - 9.5-10 dank funky fuel. good yields

hay pothead,
yea those Chem-91 -Chem-D .Chem-4 sound good, have you seen them grow before or smoked any?
cant wait to see the results of your breeding projects!

swiftgt said:
hay pothead,
yea those Chem-91 -Chem-D .Chem-4 sound good, have you seen them grow before or smoked any?
cant wait to see the results of your breeding projects!

i seen the Chem-D in person its a monster yielder of 9.5-10 potency bud
the other 2 are also 9.5-10 there the 3 best cuts very hard to get them especially Chem-D so im super lucky getting all 3 :hubba: im amassing a list of killer clones im siked :D

1 of my Dabs is about 3ft. tall now. and the rest are rite behind it. here are some pics from this morning. :hubba: i took 3-4 clones off all 5 strains for outdoors i just need to check a couple spots out first.

69726974.JPG

HPIM6933.JPG

HPIM6934.JPG

HPIM6940.JPG

HPIM6942.JPG

HPIM6945.JPG

HPIM6944.JPG

HPIM6948.JPG

HPIM6950.JPG

HPIM6956.JPG

HPIM6963.JPG

HPIM6964.JPG

very nice inndeed man!
so your amassing a clone army eh!,
you gona do your own out door grow as well?

swiftgt said:
very nice inndeed man!
so your amassing a clone army eh!,
you gona do your own out door grow as well?

ya i have train tracks close to the house only place in the city i can grow. unless i travel. but in the first pic above i got 3-4 of all 5 strains i got going in the cloner today. im gonna put them out there and hope for the best.

also have a buddy with acres of land we supplied him with over 100 clones so that will be split 3-ways i hope he has a good harvest its his second outdoor grow and he got 6 indoor grows so he has enough knowledge to pull it off.
i just hope we have good weather this year last year the rain never let up causing lots of bud mold that was a bummer.

yep im hoping the weather is better here as well this year,
we had mould trouble over here too last year!
will you go at night to plant them?
i hope my clones hurry up and sex, i want to make some space in my veg room!

swiftgt said:
yep im hoping the weather is better here as well this year,
we had mould trouble over here too last year!
will you go at night to plant them?
i hope my clones hurry up and sex, i want to make some space in my veg room!
no i will go there whenever i want.;) its just getting up and walking the tracks to find a space. then dig holes and add amendments to the soil.
if i go up far enough there is a big cows corn field that usually wont get cut down till the end of november i might put some in there. basically i will end up with 3-5 plots with around 5-10 plants per plot. that way if 1 or 2 have problems i will have backups. :rolleyes::cool:

here is a Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough
rauch08.gif

there in some plants that resemble marijuana so its good cover. its in a 5 gal. pot with soiless mix. im using mostly Bio-Bizz and Botnicare products. with a couple others when needed. ideally i would like to top it and prune it into 2 main stems. i want to weigh it down so they run horizontal one in each direction along the ground ideally about 1-1/2 - 2ft. off the ground. i want to put a Dab and a OD in there to since those plants run the whole length of the garage. i just hope we have a good flower season. it rained so much last year i lost pounds from mold about 25-30 plants were lost out of 50 fems and the remaining plants had to be picked threw about 25% of them had mold. very bad season. makes you want to stay indoorsEDIT

yeah the AK-47 x Bubbleberry is great. it has a nice purple color on the leaves and calyxs. and taste a bit spicey,berry and skunky undertones. its only around a 7 for potency and a medium yielder but its tasty smoke and its a nice buzz :cool:

Latest posts

Back