The Elite Clone Only Strain's Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i plan on putting 3-4 more plants outside along the garage wall. it has those plants along the whole wall so they will blend in well. i got the KKSC out there i want to put 1 of each strain a OD, Dab, Bubba, Berm x G13 that way i got one of each im gonna pinch the hell out of it and LST them all.
i just put 3-4 clones of all 5 strains into the cloner the rest im gonna plant. either in a cows corn patch or along the train tracks nerebye. thats the only way i can flower currently so i got to stop being lazy and prep some spots. i also want to plant 2 seperate patchs away from the other plants and away from eachother. i got 3 seeds of K.C.36 left and i want to make more seeds. same deal with the Flying Dutchmen- Fuma Con Diablos witch is ( SK#1 x pure Original Haze ) only got 3 seeds so those 2 area's will be just for breeding. if i get 2 fems and 1 male then i will fully polly both fems. but if i get 2 males then i will select the best one to polly the fem. i guess there both great strains the K.C.36 is a great outdoor strain. and the FCD is a nice strain. but it goes by Titans Haze now.
but from what i read the Fuma Con Diablos is better that the Titans Haze. i guess they re-worked it a bit and renamed it. but both strains are still
( SK#1 x Original Haze ) i also have lots of the Real Blue Buddha not the Depots cheapos there polen chuckers there Buddha grow side by side with mine looks like 2 totally different plants they ruined it. but mine are 7-8 week flowers. so im gonna put atleast 10-15 of those seeds in the ground after i sprout them.
were still having cool mornings so im guessing i got almost a month to get things prepped and in the ground
icon_smile.gif

hey pothead,
yea that railway track looks the business for growing, theres lots of coverage to hide them!
i can wait to see your results with the kc 36 and the FCD,
the kc 36 has great structure and the fcd is a very strong and bushey grower,so your going to breed them over the summer outside?
ha i have the same problem, i can get my as* in gear and preb my sites!
i cant get any of my nl x big b to root,and my white rhino refused to root too! so im thinking ill just stick them outside, as im not hugely intrested in a strain thats that hard to clone,
if it shows promise i might breed it, unlightly though,

here is a Nirvana's Crystal we have 10 of those and 10 ICE and
10 White Rhino under 4- 1K HPS lights. its a sealed room with lots of Co2 being injected. theres also a pick of a small side bud from the WR a test bud :hubba: only got a few picks its a pain pulling them out and the mylar makes group shots hard to get. but there there ready to harvest there coming up on 10 weeks of flowering all the hairs are going back into the calyx,s witch are fat. so they wll be coming down within a few days :D
im very impressed with the nirvana strains. they put out some nice plants very big buds with high calyx to leaf ratio. and super frosty. both are dank with a fruity smell mixed in. the WR was from gifted seeds its also some nice looking bud just waiting on this test bud to dry so we can try it lol

HPIM2953.JPG

HPIM2956.JPG

HPIM2957.JPG

HPIM2958.JPG

HPIM2959.JPG

HPIM2962.JPG

HPIM2964.JPG

HPIM2970.JPG

HPIM2972.JPG

HPIM2980.JPG

HPIM2982.JPG

HPIM2986.JPG

Looking great there! Some BIG buds, wow. 4x 1000 watt lamps? Sheesh, that's one way to grow a lot of ganja innit? :)

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Looking great there! Some BIG buds, wow. 4x 1000 watt lamps? Sheesh, that's one way to grow a lot of ganja innit? :)

thanks Mental :rolleyes: oh ya it does the job :hubba: all the plants turned out great. gonna have some nice bud to smoke in a couple weeks. and there is gonna be lots of trim to make some hash. either oil or bubble still not sure but there is lots of frosty trim to work with :D

swiftgt said:
nice work pot head,
those clothes in the back will be stinking of weed!
to late everything in the basement is saturated with the smell of good weed.;)
well we trimmed 15 of 30 plants took a while but we have lots of sugar leaves to make hash with once all 32 are trimmed we will have a good amount of trim. ;):D
here are some samples we took of 3 of the strains. the DP Blueberry is still standing it just does not want to finish the trichs are slowly turning cloudy there just passing 10-weeks thats a long flower for the Blueberry strains but it has a very lite berry scent its a very viney plant that needs stakes to hold up the branches the buds are small like golf balls but there rock hard.
the Crystal and ICE are both from nirvana.
the Crystal's are loaded with trichs and has top cola's the size of my arm. it has a sweet fruity hashy smell to it :cool: the ICE grew with the same structure as the Crystal but it has alot less trich coverage and popped bananas in week-9 but we got a couple of the Grape Pheno's to re-veg depending on potency. they smell great there very fruity with 2 that smell like concord grape juice. the Rhino's were gifted all i no is there from the Dam. but they are very nice plants instead of long cola's it has baseball size buds all over the plant. and the smell reminds me of Widow so im pretty sure it is WR but it is a white strain thats for sure.

69907035.JPG

69937036.JPG

HPIM6993.JPG

69967038.JPG

69977039.JPG

HPIM6982.JPG

HPIM6997.JPG

HPIM6996.JPG

HPIM6979.JPG

and here are some pics of my ladies. i took 4-5 clones off each strain to plant outdoors. there in the EZ-Cloner now rooting. the 3 bigger plants are being feed with Flora Nova Grow, Cal Mag, and Floralicious around 900 PPM.
i topped every branch on the Top44 to see how she responds.
here are some pics from this morning;):cool:

HPIM6998.JPG

HPIM6999.JPG

HPIM7001.JPG

HPIM7002.JPG

HPIM7006.JPG

HPIM7008.JPG

HPIM7010.JPG

HPIM7013.JPG

HPIM7014.JPG

HPIM7016.JPG

HPIM7018.JPG

HPIM7020.JPG

and the rest of the mother plants. and i got a KKSC outside in a 6-gal pot in soiless mix hidden in some foliage.
its being feed Bio-Bizz products with some epsom salt ect. :D

HPIM7021.JPG

HPIM7022.JPG

HPIM7027.JPG

HPIM7028.JPG

HPIM7032.JPG

HPIM7033.JPG

HPIM7034.JPG

very nice indeed pothead!
there comming on as well as ever!
that kksc is looking good too, hiding out there!
so did you have any trouble cloneing any of nirvans strains?
how about that white rhino?
it wouldnt root for me!

swiftgt said:
very nice indeed pothead!
there comming on as well as ever!
that kksc is looking good too, hiding out there!
so did you have any trouble cloneing any of nirvans strains?
how about that white rhino?
it wouldnt root for me!

the only one i cloned from nirvana was the Top44.
the White Rhino cloned very easy but its not nirvanas WR its from amsterdam thats all i know about it. but there sweet looking plants. :cool:

my goal with these is to keep them as low to the ground as possible. so there somewhat hidden in the other growth. im gonna try a few things. the KKSC and the OD i have a feeling there gonna get real big. so im gonna go wild with the pinching of the tops and some LST work. i got a Dabney, Bubba and AK-47 x Bubbleberry i think may stay smaller if i top it a few times. if i have to i will do some LST on them also. if anyone has any experiance with these strains outdoors any tips would be cool.

HPIM7074.JPG

HPIM7077.JPG

HPIM7075.JPG

HPIM7076.JPG

here's what i got currently added to the ICE, Crytsal, WR. its some AK48 and some AK-47 x Bubbleberry. for some reason my buddy got some nice trich production out of the AK48 i had very little 5-6 potency at best. i gave him a clone and he got the potency up to a good 7-7.5 but he got less yield. but it ended up some good indica smoke i was surprised. and the AK x BB clone i gave him came out nice also. its a nice purp pheno that has some good potency probably around an 8. with average yields but it is a great high and has a nice strong Hashy smell with berry and skunk undertones. just some good daytime bud that gets you bombed but you can still function ;)

70787111.JPG

70877109.JPG

HPIM7078.JPG

71007101.JPG

HPIM7097.JPG

HPIM7098.JPG

HPIM7099.JPG

that ak x bb looks sweet man!
very tasty indeed!
how long will you be curing it before you will start to smoke it up?

swiftgt said:
that ak x bb looks sweet man!
very tasty indeed!
how long will you be curing it before you will start to smoke it up?

the more bud i got the longer i let it cure. but since this was a 3-way split were letting it go for 3-4 weeks :rolleyes:

here are some more pics sorry for all the veg pics but i should have some nice outdoor buds to show this season. and when fall breaks its on indoor. ;)
all the plants pretty much ate up all the nutes in the soil. so i have been feeding them GH Flora Nova Grow, Cal-Mag, and florilicious at 1000ppm at every watering. even my runt the Bubba Kush re-veg it about a ft. tall i got 5 clones off her for outdoors. but it has the biggest leaves of all the plants its got those real big Kush leaves. but my Dabney is the biggest of my girl's :cool:
and the ERSB is my buddys biggest same age but it s in a water farm
i should be getting a few new clones in soon also. allot of people claim these cuts to be some of the best bud they ever smoked. i got the Chem-D, 91 Chem, and Chem #4 the 3 best Chem strains or the most sought after out of the Chems.

HPIM7115.JPG

HPIM7116.JPG

HPIM7118.JPG

HPIM7121.JPG

HPIM7123.JPG

HPIM7125.JPG

HPIM7128.JPG

HPIM7130.JPG

HPIM7137.JPG

HPIM7138.JPG

HPIM7141.JPG

also the girls outside i added a Bermese x G13 into the mix hope all goes well and we get good weather this season. thats there temporary homes till they get a bit bigger then its into the surrounding veggatation for cover ;):cool:
and a couple pics of the buds im smoking got some White Rhino and some Crystal. :D

HPIM7145.JPG

HPIM7146.JPG

HPIM7148.JPG

HPIM7150.JPG

71517161.JPG

71607164.JPG

whats up man,
yea looks ilke a fine outdoor grow so far!
can wait to see all these fine strains bud!
ha those bubba kush leaves are monsters man!

i brought some more clones home for outdoors. i now have the following strains going. :hubba::D
5- Original Daywrecker Diesel
3- Dabney Blu
3- Pre-98 Bubba Kush
1- AK-47 x Bubbleberry
1- Bermese x G13
1- Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough
im very interested in how these will do outside i usually like the taste and smell of outdoor buds better than indoor so i hope these do well. and i hope i get my Chems soon so i can get a clone of each for outside. i got the 3 best Chems coming soon the Chem-D, 91 Chem(Skunkva), and Chem#4 all great strains super dank funky fuel scent/taste and all 9.5-10 for potency there definetly not good daytime smoke. LOL ;)
some may be put out in the woods but a few are gonna be in the yard so i can take very good care of them. i know the Dab and the OD yield big indoor so its probably a monster outside. the KKSC is a great yielder also but can go for 11 week flower i will have to cut it around 9-1/2 weeks and thats pushing it with my climate.
the Bubba, Berm x G13, and AK x BB have average yields. but are very potent. also im interested in how purp there gonna get some of them purp up indoors so with the cooler weather here in fall should bring out all the colors. these cuts purp up nice the Dab, Berm x G13, Bubba, and AK x BB all have good color in the end of flower

HPIM7167.JPG

HPIM7168.JPG

HPIM7169.JPG

well i decided to keep 3 plants in the yard growing in pots. the rest are gonna go in the ground in a few gorrila patches . heres what im keeping in the yard.
1- KKSC
1- Dabney
1- Original Diesel
the rest will get planted within the next few days. just have to take another walk thru the area to scope it to see if i can find better locations. :cool:

Latest posts

Back