The Elite Clone Only Strain's Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some current pics from this morning. :cool:
and the last pic is some Jamaican X OgersKush im smoking!!:48:
if you see the pic of the KKSC clone you will notice it grows sideways weird the mother does this also all side growth goes out at a 90deg. angle its getting big but its not gaining much height.

HPIM7304.JPG

HPIM7306.JPG

HPIM7307.JPG

HPIM7310.JPG

HPIM7313.JPG

HPIM7315.JPG

HPIM7319.JPG

HPIM7321.JPG

HPIM7323.JPG

HPIM7327.JPG

HPIM7330.JPG

72967298.JPG

looking good man,
did you cut the bottom out of that small pot the top44 is in?

man i wish i could snag a few cuttings from those moms. the clubs round here carry some nice clones like deep chunk x strawberry cough which is clone only, but pre98 bubba and original diesel are nowhere to be found

swiftgt said:
looking good man,
did you cut the bottom out of that small pot the top44 is in?
yup its called elevated potting its good for plants in small pots. like the 6x6x7 pots i use in veg when there smaller. if i just planted the clone in the pot theres only half the container for good root production. if i use the elevated potting only burying the pot an in. giving the plant more room for roots and i can wait a bit longer to transplant. here is an example im using 2-gal. grow bags and for flower i cut the bottoms off them and put them into 3-gal. containers thats 5-gal. of soil with the footprint of a 3-gal. pot.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=103618&d=1236689530
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104249&d=1237032637

greenfriendman said:
i wish i could snag a few cuttings from those moms. the clubs round here carry some nice clones like deep chunk x strawberry cough which is clone only, but pre98 bubba and original diesel are nowhere to be found
most of those clubs have no idea what strain they got most of the time they cant give you any info other than the name thats labeled on it. its a bummer but if you find the rite spot and the owner knows his stuff to get legit cuts from then thats cool
as for my cuts you would probably find a pre98 before you would find an OD;):D its gonna be hard to get that one its held very tightly in the growers community. there all killer strains i havent had the pleasure of flowering any yet. but i have smoked some and i seen all the mothers in full bloom and the smells that some of these strains have are great. and the yield on the Dabney Blue, KKSC, and the OD are big need lots of stakes to hold up all that wieght. also if they have a legit Deep Chunk x SC that might be something to try.:hubba: both strains are great and together its probably a nice clone. :cool:

well after scouting out some patches to grow in ive decided to just keep the clones in the yard so i can take better care of them. after last years loss and all the hard work for nothing i would rather keep them close. i got 13 clones going they will be grown in pots. i stopped being scared and said what the F*** just do it already. so i got them out some hidden in other growth. and some along the fence.
i got mostly Original Daywrecker Diesel, Dabney Blu, and pre-98 Bubba Kush and i got 1-Berm x G13and 1-KKSC :hubba::cool:

HPIM7342.JPG

HPIM7352.JPG

HPIM7343.JPG

HPIM7344.JPG

HPIM7345.JPG

HPIM7346.JPG

HPIM7347.JPG

HPIM7348.JPG

HPIM7349.JPG

Pothead420 said:
most of those clubs have no idea what strain they got most of the time they cant give you any info other than the name thats labeled on it. its a bummer but if you find the rite spot and the owner knows his stuff to get legit cuts from then thats cool
as for my cuts you would probably find a pre98 before you would find an OD;):D its gonna be hard to get that one its held very tightly in the growers community. there all killer strains i havent had the pleasure of flowering any yet. but i have smoked some and i seen all the mothers in full bloom and the smells that some of these strains have are great. and the yield on the Dabney Blue, KKSC, and the OD are big need lots of stakes to hold up all that wieght. also if they have a legit Deep Chunk x SC that might be something to try.:hubba: both strains are great and together its probably a nice clone. :cool:

ya thats true for vendor-supplied dispensaries. I get clones from Coffeeshop blue sky which is affliated with Oaksterdam nursery and Oaksterdam University so all their clones are always legit, they just dont add new strains very often. the dc x sc is so yummy - super heavy indica high, and 7 wks flowering but really low yielding so I dont grow it except occasionally

ya that is a reliable source!! i here Harborside also has legit cuttings.
if you can get your hands on the following cuts grab em up cause there some of the best strains going very potent strains.
Green Crack
707 Headband
SFV OGK
any Alien tech gear

the plants were getting really big!! so i did alot of topping to get the hiegth down. i cloned some of the cuts mostly Dabney Blu for outdoors. the rest i just i cloned 2-3 of each strain gonna start new moms so we can either flower the current plants or just hack them and start over. here they are there still good size but i took alot of growth of them. the only ones i left alone was my Berm x G13 and the Pre98 BK :cool: that Bubba it a sweet looking plant it has huge leaves! but the structure of the plant is nice.
the smaller plants are rooted clones for outside got like 9 AK-47 x Bubbleberry
2 KKSC and the rest are Dabs.

HPIM7363.JPG

HPIM7365.JPG

HPIM7367.JPG

HPIM7369.JPG

HPIM7373.JPG

HPIM7374.JPG

HPIM7378.JPG

HPIM7379.JPG

HPIM7380.JPG

HPIM7383.JPG

HPIM7385.JPG

HPIM7387.JPG

im getting so anxious to flower after vegging all these killer strains for a couple months. i have yet to try anything but the Dabney so i setup my 4x4x7 Homebox. i got 1000w HPS its in an air cooled hood with lots of air flowing thru it. thats the only way i can keep my temps down i got 2-465cfm Dayton Blowers. 1 is blowing cooler air from the basement into the hood that fan is adjustable since i wired a regular dimmer switch into it so i can turn it up or down. the other is sucking out the other side and out of the room to get rid of the hot air. and there is a 265cfm Dayton Blower bringing fresh air into the tent. so far so good it has been running for 2 days and so far i hit 77deg. and the humidity has been around 40-45.
currently i am dry running the setup to check temps and humidity before i put anything in there. but im thinking 4 plants im gonna cycle my mother plants into flower.
im gonna try and go with a Dab, pre98 Bubba,
Berm x G13, and a OD if they all fit. if not the big OD is out and a smaller Dab is in. those are the 4 plants i would like to flower. and here are some pics of the tent setup.

HPIM7421.JPG

HPIM7423.JPG

HPIM7424.JPG

HPIM7438.JPG

HPIM7426.JPG

HPIM7430.JPG

HPIM7440.JPG

looking good man,
you can easyly see you've set this up many times before!
so what temps and rh are you seing in there today?
are you gona stick the mothers straght in and re get them later or take cuts off them and flower them?
that 1000w hps should do the trick!

swiftgt said:
looking good man,
you can easyly see you've set this up many times before!
so what temps and rh are you seing in there today?
are you gona stick the mothers straght in and re get them later or take cuts off them and flower them?
that 1000w hps should do the trick!
thanks bro!! ya i set this tent up many times i got it down now :hubba:
i stuck 4 mothers into the tent i already have rooted clones of all them.
so those clones will either be turned into mother plants or i might do the motherless method.
1k all the way bro ;):rolleyes: it has alot more production than my 400 or 600w lights. it covers my 4x4 area great.:D

and here are some pics from last night. they look like there drooping but its because of being in a bag for the move over here.
you can see in the lights on pics from this morning there standing tall and healthy. i usually do lots of small plants but i think i might pull the same amount of bud from 4 big plants maybe more. i got the following strains in flower Dabney Blu, Original Diesel, Bermese x G13, Pre-98 Bubba Kush
the Dab and OD are very big yielders so i expect good things from those lady's. especialy the OD its supposed to be an all around 10 very potent, dank smell, big yields. the Berm x G13 is an average yield and the Bubba is low but is also a 10 for potency and taste it makes up for the lower yields but there all some killer smoke in there own way:hubba::cool:.

HPIM7444.JPG

HPIM7448.JPG

HPIM7447.JPG

HPIM7446.JPG

HPIM7451.JPG

HPIM7450.JPG

HPIM7449.JPG

so i got 4 plants in flower all killer cuts. :cool:
i also set up my small veg tent i am only using a few 44w CFL's cause i want the slowest growth i can get. i have my new mothers going in there but i dont want the growth ive been getting i would like to keep them as small as possible.
so i cycled 4 of my big moms into flower and hacked down the rest of the moms and im starting new mothers. i got 6 strains in there i decided to just stay with my clone only strains. Dab, Berm x G13, OD, pre98 Bubba, KKSC, and i also started a AK-47 x Bubbleberry i ran this a few times and i realy like it. and check those clones out :eek: a couple are over 1-1/2ft. with stems the size of my thumb they seem to root faster than the smaller clones. i always thought that small cuttings were better to root not big woody stems. but its working out that way. also the last pic is the Serious seeds AK-47 mom were gonna take clones and hack that plant up also. the plants are getting way to big for the area there in. so were gonna start again from clones.

HPIM7462.JPG

HPIM7455.JPG

HPIM3049(1).JPG

HPIM3049.JPG

HPIM3050.JPG

HPIM3053(1).JPG

well i transplanted from 3gal. pots to 5gal. buckets and i drilled out some drainage holes and drilled holes along the top of the bucket to use when tying down branches. im gonna have to do lots of LST work to keep them short enough otherwise they will grow into the light. i tied a few branches but im waiting till the plants dry out so i can bend the branches easier. there being feed with Bio-Bizz Bio Bloom, and Fish Mix, GH Alg-A-Mic, and Floralicious Plus, Botnicare Liquid Karma, and Cal-Mag, Epsom Salt, and Molasses at 1000ppm. :cool: the OD tied down easy the Dab i have to wait till the plant drys out and the branches get more rubbery.
the Pre-98 and Berm x G13 should be good without training they have very little stretch.

HPIM7471.JPG

HPIM7472.JPG

HPIM7478.JPG

HPIM7488.JPG

HPIM7492.JPG

HPIM7491.JPG

HPIM7493.JPG

HPIM7494.JPG

HPIM7495.JPG

HPIM7497.JPG

HPIM7499.JPG

HPIM7500.JPG

and here are the new moms under 4-44w CFls and being feed at 250ppm of just GH Flora Nova Grow im trying to slow the growth so they wont overgrow there space.:hubba: :D

HPIM7480.JPG

HPIM7479.JPG

HPIM7482.JPG

HPIM7483.JPG

HPIM7484.JPG

HPIM7485.JPG

HPIM7487.JPG

HPIM7501.JPG

HPIM7502.JPG

all the pics i ever saw of the Dabney Blu and Original Diesel where good size multi top plants both Huge yielders. im hopping they dont mind being trained! this morning i finished training the Dab the OD i did easy but the Dab did not want to bend so i let it dry out to make the stems more rubbery and tied it down this morning then gave it a good watering. so everything is now in its place and i dont think i will have a height prob now. once the tops on the plant start turning toward the light it should be a nice plant :cool:

HPIM7503.JPG

HPIM7505.JPG

HPIM7506.JPG

HPIM7504.JPG

here are some pics of my outdoor clones!!
i got mostly Dabney Blu, Original Diesel witch are big yielders.
and a couple Bermese x G13, Pre-98 Bubba Kush and 1 KKSC
the KKSC also has very big yields but can go for 11-12 weeks in flower so im not sure how it will finish in the northeast.

HPIM7533.JPG

HPIM7535.JPG

HPIM7536.JPG

HPIM7539.JPG

HPIM7541.JPG

HPIM7543.JPG

Wow.. Some fantastic ladies man. Great work!! You are a busy little bee!! :) Take care and be safe.

coming up on 2 weeks 12/12 i think there done stretching. now there off to the races.:hubba: they stayed very nice very little stretch between nodes looks like there gonna stack some nice colas. the Bubba & Berm x G13 had almost no stretch. the Dab & OD probably almost doubled in size with lots of budsites there all very nice looking plants.:cool: im so siked to finally have these cuts in flower. :D

HPIM7578.JPG

HPIM7579.JPG

HPIM7581.JPG

HPIM7583.JPG

HPIM7586.JPG

HPIM7588.JPG

HPIM7591.JPG

HPIM7597.JPG

HPIM7605.JPG

HPIM7606.JPG

HPIM7599.JPG

wow man there looking awesome,
the dab and b x g13 look like there going to yeild a serious amount
of prime bud!
looks like its gona be a snug fit in there,
are you gona stick with the 5gals buckets in there?

Latest posts

Back